• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Congrats Akaiamom on your milestone.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...candidMALA.jpg
    Manip by the amazing Mala.

Sam was so excited for you she was positively giddy! Only Jack could calm her down.
    I always thought it was the other way round... Jack was whispering something making Sam giddy.

Comment

Sam was so excited for you she was positively giddy! Only Jack could calm her down.
      I always thought it was the other way round... Jack was whispering something making Sam giddy.
      Does it matter? I could look at that picture for DAYS. Seriously. SOOO much is said there that isn't being "said"--you know what I mean? They make each other so happy!

Oh yeah--and thanks for the congrats.

And OT

Spoiler:
      I'm so sorry for the Canadian skater whose mother passed away. What a shocking tragedy. And as for the ice dancers. . . I actually enjoyed the Americans' dance better, but if the Americans couldn't get the gold, at least it was nice neighbors who did!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Does it matter? I could look at that picture for DAYS. Seriously. SOOO much is said there that isn't being "said"--you know what I mean? They make each other so happy!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          Your official thrower-on-of-water feels the need to point out it's technically RDA making AT laugh there...

Seriously.

How hard would it be to have ONE truly fluffy real picture of the two of them!?!?

*headdesk*

I'd like a kiss they both remember first, though

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            Your official thrower-on-of-water feels the need to point out it's technically RDA making AT laugh there...

Seriously.

How hard would it be to have ONE truly fluffy real picture of the two of them!?!?

*headdesk*

haha agreed. kiss they remember first, then fluff
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Seriously.

*headdesk*

Not thrower on of water--I just refer to you as a "Serial Realist". Ha ha ha.

And of course it's RDA and AT. BUT they're still in BDUs, and so I can imagine that it's really Carter and O'Neill and they're celebrating something wonderful and sweet and loverly.

Like Baby O'Neill.

Can't you see the ultrasound pictures in her other hand?

***SIGH***.
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

This my favorite, and to celebrate, Kus:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...iferJF/wow.gif

Actually, by Jenn's definition, it's the only kiss Even if she didn't remember it
                Ok I just had to check the bolded twice before I understood you meant kusanagi...why because in Dutch "kus" is "kiss" ...I was thinking is Jenn really saying kiss in Dutch?

As for this kiss it is indeed the only real one since it wasn't under any alien influence and it was them. He really initiated it and she really accepted it...even when she just had to trust him for believing that the time would reset itself again!

And as JM said...it's only the tip of the iceberg

Also since I made some WoO icons yesterday I just have to show 'em off now...

To focus on Hammonds surprised face...

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Congrats Akaiamom on your milestone.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...candidMALA.jpg
                Manip by the amazing Mala.

And...congrats to Canada
                Spoiler:
                I was SOOOO rooting for your ice dancers!! They truly had the best program overall and I sat in my big fluffy chair at midnight and hummed along to Oh Canada! as they sang. Great event.
                Indeed for the OT!
                Spoiler:
                I really loved seeing that! *happy sigh* It was great (only I saw it this morning instead of in the middle of the night )
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  and it mooooooves...

This my favorite, and to celebrate, Kus:

Actually, by Jenn's definition, it's the only kiss Even if she didn't remember it
                  Ok, i've been in and out of here a few times, but never really understood how to weigh in until now! OMG I could watch these for hours... wanna pull out the dvds and watch these episodes over and over and over... I think its a crime that these two never actually got together!
                  sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
                  Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
                  GateCon Vancouver 2011
                  Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Seriously.

*headdesk*

:::sigh:::

Oh Jenn. *Pol shakes her head in some despair.*

In the words of Anne (with an "e") Shirley, can't you just imagine that she giggled first? Then...

(still snickering)
                    What?
                    Just thought of something funny.
                    (eyebrow up and leans close) I thought we said we weren't going to bring that up again?
                    Not that
                    (waits)
                    (considers, eyeing him slightly) Nope. My secret.
                    C'mere! (tugs her closer and bends close to whisper) I'll give you secrets, Carter.

Still Mala's manip.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*happy sigh* at Pol's caption! I have no problems imagining it's S/J
                      sigpic

Comment

me too!
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            me too!
                            In truth, I'm fairly jealous of you guys who can see pictures and imagine it's them. I can imagine them just fine... it's just I can't make pics of RDA and AT look like anything other than pics of AT and RDA

Comment

In truth, I'm fairly jealous of you guys who can see pictures and imagine it's them. I can imagine them just fine... it's just I can't make pics of RDA and AT look like anything other than pics of AT and RDA
                              oh, my imagination can reach stratospheric levels
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Like I said, Serial Realist . . . not that that's a bad thing. . .

But isn't that what acting/theater is? Watching other people take on personas? There's the fourth wall that always wants to be broken down, the one that blurs when you see the actor rather than the character--but that wall (the one that leads out into the audience from the proscenium) is the one that has to be there for the whole theater/acting thing to work. So unless I see actors who flaunt their personal lives (like those who take really staunch political stances, for example), I see the character whenever I see the actor. Because RDA and AT are so private, I find it's easy for me to only see O'Neill and Carter when I see them.

I don't even equate MacGyver and O'Neill. To me--totally separate people.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X