X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fluff + angsty undertones = perfect!

sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

The Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards are back!

Check out the website for the categories (there are some new ones this year) and rules!

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'm going to stir the pot. But prior to this week, I truly had no opinion on the matter.

It was Jolinar.

Doing a rewatch and there's a few lines that have convinced me of this.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I'm going to stir the pot. But prior to this week, I truly had no opinion on the matter.

It was Jolinar.

Doing a rewatch and there's a few lines that have convinced me of this.
          OOH! This is one of my favorite debates!

It was Jolinar!
          sigpic
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post

It was Jolinar!
            sigpic

Comment

It was Jolinar!
              Nope, it's Carter.

Comment

It was Jolinar!
                Ok, you gotta help me out here, I think I missed something. What was Jolinar??? *confused*
                sigpic

(I don’t know who made this gif but I’ve always loved this lil guy since I started hanging out here on GW back in the day. Happy to give credit!)

Comment

Originally posted by Nefer View Post
                  Ok, you gotta help me out here, I think I missed something. What was Jolinar??? *confused*
                  During "In the Line of Duty" when Sam/Jolinar beg zJack for help and to believe her. There is some debate as to whether it eas Sam asking or Jolinar asking.

It's ongoing.

It was Jolinar.
                  sigpic

Comment

During "In the Line of Duty" when Sam/Jolinar beg zJack for help and to believe her. There is some debate as to whether it eas Sam asking or Jolinar asking.

It's ongoing.

It was Jolinar.
                    Aah, thank you, now it makes sense. It's been a while since I've seen the episode, but I remember being pretty certain that it was Jolinar (even being unaware of the debate). It think it was left intentionally ambiguous though, which makes it more interesting, I find.
                    sigpic

(I don’t know who made this gif but I’ve always loved this lil guy since I started hanging out here on GW back in the day. Happy to give credit!)

Comment

I'm leaning towards Jolinar as well.
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

My opinion varies in time, currently I say it was Sam. Yes it sounds out of character for her. But her scientist mind was so scared of what was happening to her! Never so desperate in her life!

Comment

I was nearly swayed when I heard that AT said she played it as if it were Sam. But, I just can't wrap my head around Sam calling out to Jack by his name at that stage in the relationship ... though of course, it's a popular fanfic trope that in the early seasons Jack allows Sam to call him by his name when they're off-duty.

It seems much more logical to me that Jolinar refiled through Sam's mind and found information relating to Jack O'Neill, but didn't understand the militaristic context enough to know to use his rank instead of his name (though admittedly she did call him "Colonel" earlier). Still, I feel like this is more logical, especially because we already know Jolinar wasn't the best secret agent considering her comment about Teal'c being "just a Jaffa" and punching Jack in the arm.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jolinar *waves*
                            sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

FINALLY had time to dabble in a little fic writing again (unfortunately, my monster King Arthur fic is on hold while grad school runs my life).

Not terribly shippy, but I watched "Beneath the Surface" and felt the need to explore what happened before SG-1 was memory-stamped, since I've never read any fics about that (now that I've posted mine, let me know if you know of other stories like this one!).

Before the Surface
                              sigpic

Comment

Are we going to do Valenship this year?

I'm just asking now so we have time vote on a date if we end up doing it.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X