No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should have some kind of memorial event for Nolamon on the thread. This was her second home and I think she would have liked us remembering her, this way.
    sigpic

Comment

Melissa what's to know if we could dedicating this year's Ship Day to Nolamom and posts her banners and other things she made for the thread?
      Last edited by trupi; 19 July 2016, 08:00 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
        Melissa what's to know if we could deactivate this year's Ship Day to Nolamom and posts her banners and other things she made for the thread?
        I think dedicating Ship day to Nola is perfect.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hedwig got me the message about Nola via FB.

So heartbroken.

Melissa what's to know if we could dedicating this year's Ship Day to Nolamom and posts her banners and other things she made for the thread?
          That would be great.
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I've not been around much, but yes, dedicating Ship Day to Nola would be beautiful.

Comment

I think that's a fabulous idea.

Comment

I'm so sad. What a loss.
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Very sad indeed. I haven't been on in a long time, but I remember her and will miss her great sense of humor.

sigpic
                  s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

It truly is a sad day on hearing of Nolamoms passing.
                    I would like to extend all my love and condolences to her family and all her friends - in particular, to her Gateworld family.
                    xxx
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

who is running Ship Day this year?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, let's do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                          I've not been around much, but yes, dedicating Ship Day to Nola would be beautiful.
                          Agreed, it's a very good idea.

Comment

I think we should have some kind of memorial event for Nolamon on the thread. This was her second home and I think she would have liked us remembering her, this way.
                            that sounds like a wonderful idea!! and i'm sure nola will pop in to see what's going on.

(((nola)))
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

who is running Ship Day this year?
                              I volunteer to open and close the thread.
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I'm sad we've lost one of our own. I love the idea.
                                sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                                My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                                http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                                Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Working...
                                X