Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
    Suggestion:

[IMG]http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/shipday2016/shipday-invitation-2016-700x500.jpg[/]

hi-res version
    Me likee!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      Me likee!
      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post

Perfect!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
          Perfect!!
          Thank you

Comment

I was watching "Threads", and then "Moebius" the last couple of days and I noticed something. They definitely played a more casual vibe between Jack and Sam from about the time Jack goes into the observation room to be with Sam on. It's almost like it was that time frame where they had their talk, and came to an understanding.

Comment

I'm sorry guys, it's just been another one of those weeks! Here's this week and next week's episodes.

Episodes of the Week

Fair Game/Legacy
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                I was watching "Threads", and then "Moebius" the last couple of days and I noticed something. They definitely played a more casual vibe between Jack and Sam from about the time Jack goes into the observation room to be with Sam on. It's almost like it was that time frame where they had their talk, and came to an understanding.
                There are a lot of us who think that this is when the "room" was opened. Maybe not everything was resolved right away but they did agree that the previous state of affairs needed to change. And change in the direction of needing to be together.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hi guys!

(not my creation, I found it on the webz)
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Nice find!!
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

normal_sg1_1006_1294.jpg

Happy 4th of JULY to the American Shippers!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Please tell me I didn't get lost in this maze and I found the right place ??

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate-lover-Steph View Post
                          Please tell me I didn't get lost in this maze and I found the right place ??
                          If you're a Sam/Jack shipper, you're in the right place! Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                            If you're a Sam/Jack shipper, you're in the right place! Welcome!
                            You found us! Yay - and welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard the Ship! Glad that you've found us!
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post

Episodes of the Week

Fair Game/Legacy

Fair Game, one of my favourites. Sam gets promoted and also there's Thor. Then there's a tiny little pre-shippy moment when Jack rambles about lying, scheming, over dressed style mongers, Sam interrupts him and he just lets it go. And last but not least, a lot of Jack in his dress blues.

The idea of protected planets treaty was a good one, giving Earth a relative safety. Until later seasons.
                                My faourite quote:

DANIEL
                                Excuse me, sorry for interrupting. What just happened?
                                O'NEILL
                                Apparently we said hello, insulted each other and broke for recess. (copy from Stargate solutions)
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Britta for this lovely picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X