No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been moving into a new apartment this week, so no time for online life. Which is okay considering I have very limited access to the internet right now. I'll have a bit to say about Solitudes in a day or two, but the week has changed, and so has the episode! (I'm using my phone, so the title doesn't look as pretty as it usually does... )

Episode of the Week

Tin Man
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Tiptoes through the thread. . .

Throws some broccoli. . .

Looks at pretty pictures above and smiles and sighs. . .

sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          Tiptoes through the thread. . .

Throws some broccoli. . .

Looks at pretty pictures above and smiles and sighs. . .

It has been very quiet. I am sad.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
            It has been very quiet. I am sad.
            Me too!

To be honest, I haven't had time for much of anything other than kids and work lately, but when I do have time for GW, and nothing's going on, it's a little depressing.

During all the doctor's and physical therapy appointments I've been at with my kids over the past four weeks, I wrote something. It's not much--just a little fluffy gutter with a hint of established familial harmony. If you knew my kids, you'd know precisely where most of it came from. Ha ha. Think it'll help liven things up around here? I hope so!

Yours, Mine, and Mines
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Me too!

To be honest, I haven't had time for much of anything other than kids and work lately, but when I do have time for GW, and nothing's going on, it's a little depressing.

During all the doctor's and physical therapy appointments I've been at with my kids over the past four weeks, I wrote something. It's not much--just a little fluffy gutter with a hint of established familial harmony. If you knew my kids, you'd know precisely where most of it came from. Ha ha. Think it'll help liven things up around here? I hope so!

Yours, Mine, and Mines
              I know what you mean. Everything always seems to happen at the same time. Plus add in the holidays and January blues and you've got a recipe for no time to play. Hopefully it'll pick up soon.

Can't wait to read the fic. Just what I needed today!
              sigpic

Comment

Me too!

Yours, Mine, and Mines
                Yay!! A new Glinda-verse fic!!
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Lovely little story! Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Episode of the Week

There But For the Grace of God
                    sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Me too!

Yours, Mine, and Mines
                      Bless you for your new story. I loved it. Although I couldn't help wondering if Glinda was still around, the kids being teenagers and all.

Please write more stories like this. I'll give you a cookie and ice cream.

Comment

We learn that AU Sam & Jack are engaged, the scenes gives us a c'mere - but still I find it very, very sad.

Look how Sam is touching Jack's face in the 8th frame, so much love in a single touch <3

Comment

We still haven't decided which date to Valenship.

February 6
                          February 13
                          February 20 (1)
                          February 27
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Valenship dates:

February 6
                            February 13
                            February 20 (2)
                            February 27

Comment

Just popping in to say hi!

And that I don't call my boss on the weekends.

Comment

Valenship dates:

February 6
                                February 13
                                February 20 (3)
                                February 27

Comment

Working...
                                X