Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
    Well, I guess depending on your time zone it does. Since all of our ship holidays start at midnight eastern time, that's 11:00 p.m. on Sundays for me, so that's when I've taken to changing it.

Other than that, there was really no particular reason for it changing on Monday except that I figured it might be nice for people to have the whole weekend to watch a certain episode before starting a new week.
    Ok, yup. Timezone differences! I'm not remembering wrong then, lol...

Comment

AND thirty minutes after I wrote that, I forgot to announce the new episode!

Episode of the Week

Fire and Water
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

*sets out an epic Thanksgiving feast for all the shippers*

Comment

There are so many Sam & Jack moments in Fire and Water

Comment

And this very intense scene with the hug that lasts forever:

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
              *sets out an epic Thanksgiving feast for all the shippers*
              *waves* Hi, mad_gater! It's good to see you! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

And SCIMM, thank you for not skimping on the screencaps during the hug!

One of my other favorite moments is when Sam has a flashback while watching the bubbles in Daniel's fishtank. When Jack moves to see if she's alright, they're standing so close and directly facing each other. I love these early moments when they're so comfortable with touching and being so near each other.
              sigpic
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

You're welcome I also giffed the scene with the bubbles:

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! Very quiet here....
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm really surprised they were so touchy in the episode, especially on base.
                    Does anybody know of any shippy fanfic addressing this?

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATES IT TODAY !
                      Hope you all have an amazing day!!!!
                      .... sigpic ....

"I didn't leave - because I'd rather die myself than lose Carter."

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Many blessings on this day of thanks! I hope you've all had a great day!

Nolamom, hello! Good to see you! Thanks for all of the pretties! I especially love the one with Jack and Sam holding the pumpkin.
                          sigpic

Comment

What ep is this picture from???

http://blog.samandjackawards.com/wp-.../5x18_0140.jpg

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Shippers!
                              sigpic

----------
                              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by Claire98909 View Post
                                The Warrior.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X