No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

: General, would you believe - we were just *polishing* the table?

Look at the mirroring in this picture

Comment

Stateless - Bloodstream
      Sam's POV

Wake up look me in the eyes again

I need to feel your hand upon my face

Words can relay nice
      They can cut you open
      And the silence surrounds you
      and hunts you

I think I might’ve inhaled you
      I could feel you behind my eyes

You gotten into my bloodstream
      I could feel you floating in me

The spaces in between
      Two minds and all the places they have been

The spaces in between
      I tried to put my finger on it

Comment

*opens the front door to the Shipper house, drops grocery bags onto the ground*

Hello? Guys? Anyone up for some Belgian food? No?

The Chocolates then?

No?

*starts munching on the chocolates* Num num num num num.

Friends try to keep you from being a psychopath; best friends share the same retardation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
          He's insanely proud of her.
          Ooh, good idea.

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
          Erm, let's see. We've got them coming back through the Gate all wet - maybe a fic on what happened there? Maybe Jack had to pull Sam through the rain because it was raining so hard and they couldn't see.
          Hmm, another good one...

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          He's wondering why it was quite so easy for her to shoot him? And she's so blase about it. I've always thought that was a little weird.
          Yeah, I'd noted that too. I agree with both of you, really. Sam did see him flicker and that should have made it easier, but I can so see O'Neill kind of poking at her about it. Hmmm.

Thanks!
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

So, we were watching the Olympics last night (congrats Canada! and sorry for the US men who fell on their collective tushies oh well) and I have to ask. . .

Which sport (besides curling and hockey) would Jack and/or Sam like watching?

I vote for biathlon--skiing and shooting, what's not to like?

And figure skating. Because I think Jack would have fun making fun of it--and that would make Sam laugh, and then he would start tickling her, and then they'd get into a play wrestle fest, and then . . . *** Happy Gutter Sigh***
            You know what I've been wondering? If we'll see any of our fave actors at the Olympics. I've been watching the celeb boxes during ice skating for Amanda. It just seems like Olivia would be at an age where she would really enjoy it. I'm hoping for a star spotting before it's all over.

Then again, I know from personal experience that when you're a local and something big is taking place in your city, there's just an inclincation to stay away from the crowds and the hassle.

But heck! It's the Olympics!
            BTW--Belgium OT

Spoiler:
            I hope that all our friends and their families and friends are well after the train crash there--What a tragedy! My prayers are with you.
            I thought the same thing when I heard the news today! I hope Rachel500 and Lara_SGC and their friends and families were all far away from there. I think they're both Belgian, and I don't know of anyone else who is...but I could be wrong.

EDIT: Sees both Rachel and Lara (Lena) have checked in and are ok. Hurrah!!!
            Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 15 February 2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Possible spoilers for... The Simpson's this week (you can never be too careful):
              Spoiler:
              Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
              I saw Homer and Marge at the Vancouver Olympics curling. I'm *still* giggling over that. Does that count?

Comment

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." ~ Bernard Meltzer

“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there”

Jack refused to unlock the cuffs until Sam finally accepted an invitation to go fishin' with him.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                  I'm in the same boat as you(which is most of the time!) I can see Grace as a representation of many things, but I also look at that little girl and I see *them*.
                  me too!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/o...g1_511_491.jpg
                    Jack refused to unlock the cuffs until Sam finally accepted an invitation to go fishin' with him.[/CENTER]
                    Would he have even uncuffed her at all?
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Seems like Jack talked about curling in 100 Days. Or did he?

Comment

So, I guess I'm a little slow, but I've been wondering what was with the penguins. . .

And then someone (I can't remember who and I'm typing with a crying baby on my lap so I'm not going to go search) said that penguins mate for life--is that why they're so important on this thread?

And so I've been thinking about that today while I was working, and had to go grocery shopping and since school (Charter School for my kids--they had school today--long story) was a half day, I thought it would be fun to get them a happy meal for lunch (yes, I know--french fries, chemicals--whatever.) and what are the toys in Happy Meals? Penguins. And one of them is named KAWALSKY.

So, of course I'm wondering where Ferretti and the rest of the team are. Any why there aren't any Jack/Sam penguins.

And then my weird brain goes to that friends episode where Phoebe and Ross and Chandler are talking about Rachel and Phoebe says to Ross---"She's your lobster. It's a well known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can see old lobsters walking around (and she holds up her hands like claws and awkwardly puts them together) holding claws."

So that brings me to whenever there was a shippy moment in SG-1 (or Bones), my spouse and I look at each other and make lobster claws out of our hands.

So--does anyone here do any penguin-y things? Maybe little tuxedos--walking around funny? Diving for--ah--Fish?

That, my new fangled friends, is the disturbing course of thoughts my mind takes some days. . .

I am both relieved and ashamed to have shared it with you all.
                        They have Penguins of Madacasgar toys in Happy Meals!?!? *resist urge to get Kawalsky*

Cute thing about the lobsters

I've been working on a parody of Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn"--

Here's what I have so far:

I'm all out of phase
                        This is how I feel
                        I'm wondering how the heck
                        I don't fall right down through the floor

Illusion's what I am
                        Nothing's what I feel
                        Lost in a dimension not my own
                        and I feel torn.

Any takers on verses? I mean seriously--how many times do these people go out of phase?
                        This is awesome! at the bold parts!

Continuing:

There's nothin' where we used to fish
                        My lake has run dry
                        That's what's going on, no fishing, I'm torn

I'm all out of fish, this is how I feel
                        I'm cold and I'm shamed, fishing alone on the floor
                        Fantasies do change, into something real
                        I'm wide awake, and I can see him with his fishin' rod
                        I was out of batteries, this is how I feel

We're cold but not ashamed, laying both on the floor

I like this version even more than the original, great work gals!!

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/Lara_SGC/Sam%20and%20Jack/NDVD_019.jpg
                        They're smiling! Honest!

I think this is Jack's train of thought: Wohoo! Wohoo! She's finally kissing me. Wohoo! Why is everything around us exploding? Wohoo! She tastes like vanilla. Wohoo! Her soft hands are on my face. Wohoo! Oh god, oh god. Wohoo! I'm about to blow. Wohoo! Can't - think - brain - freeze.
                        Hahaha!! That made that kiss even better! I didn't even thought that was possible

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                        Possible spoilers for... The Simpson's this week (you can never be too careful):
                        Spoiler:
                        I saw Homer and Marge at the Vancouver Olympics curling. I'm *still* giggling over that. Does that count?
                        That definetly counts in my mind
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                          Seems like Jack talked about curling in 100 Days. Or did he?
                          I believe he did. I believe at the time the American women's champ in curling was from Minnesota at the time... or maybe Wisconsin, I forget.
                          sigpic

Comment

Smiles? You want Sam and Jack smiles? No problem!

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 15 February 2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              You know what I've been wondering? If we'll see any of our fave actors at the Olympics. I've been watching the celeb boxes during ice skating for Amanda. It just seems like Olivia would be at an age where she would really enjoy it. I'm hoping for a star spotting before it's all over.

Then again, I know from personal experience that when you're a local and something big is taking place in your city, there's just an inclincation to stay away from the crowds and the hassle.

I thought the same thing when I heard the news today! I hope Rachel500 and Lara_SGC and their friends and families were all far away from there. I think they're both Belgian, and I don't know of anyone else who is...but I could be wrong.

EDIT: Sees both Rachel and Lara (Lena) have checked in and are ok. Hurrah!!!
                              I'm okay , it's been a bit hectic, friends calling and checking on each other.

About my friend's colleague:
                              Spoiler:
                              One of my friends arrived at her work to find her colleague hadn't arrived yet. Then his wife called in panic screaming to them that her husband was on that train and that she couldn't reach him.

When my friend called his mobile phone she got that message that said that the number was disconnected. She'd gone to the crash site, while I called the emergency number but they couldn't help, it was too soon they told me, they were still pulling out bodies. I was crying, I didn't even know that person but my friend was so devastated. She went to check the list for the deceased but as she was there, after two hours since the wife called, the husband texted back to say that he was in the hospital and that he was okay. That he'd been thrown from the back of the carriage to the front and broken his nose, his collar bone and elbow. But he is okay.

I don't want to see the videos atm, I've seen one and it was of a man carrying the limp body of a little girl out of the wreckage. I started crying, I haven't seen the news since. It's *shudders*.

That's why I've been posting funny stuff to get back to my happy place

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              Would he have even uncuffed her at all?
                              I like how your brain works

As some of you might know; I sometimes flee in poetry So...

I can feel it pull me down

Your hands covering velvet

Yet watching me

Wanting me

Loving you, my heart pounding in my head

You don't love me and I fall into myself

I can't stop the pain

Fallen angels at my feet

I can hear you whisper

But you don't hear me scream
                              Written by me
                              Last edited by Lara_SGC; 15 February 2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

*scratches head*

Crud, I came in here to ask my peeps a question...and it's left my head. Doctoral aphasia...look out, it's catching!

*wanders off, muttering about this and that...*

Edit: But...um...Sam and Jack are SOOO FREAKIN' TOGETHER!!!!

Edit x2: {{{{{{{{{{{{{LENA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
                                Last edited by Pol; 15 February 2010, 08:09 PM.
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X