Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Susash View Post
    I never got into seasons 9/10
    I enjoyed them, but that's because I liked the story arc. I know others are passionately against it, but that's fine. We can all still like each other, right? But I don't see them as "my" SG-1, because there's not Jack. Mitchell/Daniel banter isn't the same.

I'm excited to throw down for my favorite episode. It's interesting that some episodes are super shippy to me even when there's no overt shippiness. It'll be fun to see what comes out on top.

sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

A couple of ship relevant Stargate merchandise

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/2234..._home_active_7

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/2249...home_active_10
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Happy Pi-Day everyone! And it's not just any Pi-Day, it's the Pi-Day of the century! It doesn't come again until 2115. I already celebrated 3/14/15 9:26:53 over here, for some of you it's still to come.
        I discovered it because of Pol's great S/J Pi-Day stories, which I recommend again to celebrate the occasion.
        Pi Day.jpg
        Appearances may be deceiving.
        One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
        A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
        Never run with... scissors?

Comment

Originally posted by Susash View Post
          I never got into seasons 9/10
          I'm still getting ready to watch them...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            Great job everyone! This will be our list of shippy episodes for the Best of the Ship Tournament 2015!

Now is the time to start brushing up on your episodes so you are ready with your votes and passionate arguments. The tournament takes 31 days. So if you start now you should be able to rewatch them all before the voting ends!

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for starting it.
            sigpic

Comment

It'll be Pi Moment (9:26:53) here in Minnesota in twenty minutes. I choose to believe Jack and Sam are at the cabin this Saturday morning. They're watching the sunrise and eating pie for breakfast.
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by nilo2207 View Post
                happy pi-day everyone! And it's not just any pi-day, it's the pi-day of the century! It doesn't come again until 2115. I already celebrated 3/14/15 9:26:53 over here, for some of you it's still to come.
                I discovered it because of pol's great s/j pi-day stories, which i recommend again to celebrate the occasion.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]40602[/ATTACH]
                *this*
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  It'll be Pi Moment (9:26:53) here in Minnesota in twenty minutes. I choose to believe Jack and Sam are at the cabin this Saturday morning. They're watching the sunrise and eating pie for breakfast.
                  QUICK!! Somebody fic that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SOtogether View Post
                    I'm still getting ready to watch them...
                    I hope you like them. They are different with Mitchell instead of Jack, and the whole Ori thing. I was so steeped in shippy tradition that when I was watching them, I was constantly looking for the shippy subtext: how was Jack feeling about Sam being in danger, did Sam go visit Jack this weekend, etc.

One of my first favorited fics is an episode tag to "Line in the Sand"

While you were sleeping
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

from 'the bad guys' transcript -

LANDRY
                      Sounds like it's worth checking out. Go ahead.

TEAL'C
                      Should we not wait until Colonel Carter returns from Washington?

LANDRY
                      She's still there briefing the President on the scenario that played out in the alternate reality where the Stargate was made public.

MITCHELL
                      Well that's taking longer than it was supposed to.

DANIEL
                      It could be a good way to examine what might happen here.

LANDRY
                      Sounds like President Hayes is having a hard time just getting past the fact that he wasn't President.

~~~

sam taking longer. in washington. where jack lives. hmmm...

sally

sigpic

Comment

I have a strange question... I am going out of the country and won't have access to wifi or my phone. I'm taking my IPAD and want to be able to read some of the wonderful Sam and Jack stories. Other than cutting and pasting into a word document, is there any other way to download some of the stories so that I can access them? I know there's probably something I'm missing…Suggestions?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                          I have a strange question... I am going out of the country and won't have access to wifi or my phone. I'm taking my IPAD and want to be able to read some of the wonderful Sam and Jack stories. Other than cutting and pasting into a word document, is there any other way to download some of the stories so that I can access them? I know there's probably something I'm missing…Suggestions?
                          I know you can download from Archive of Our Own, the feature is available right in the stories. There are a couple of sites out there that will convert a story and either help you download it or email it to you. Unfortunately, fanfiction.net doesn't allow those sites to work on their site.
                          I haven't done this in awhile, so I'm not sure which sites are still up/working.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            from 'the bad guys' transcript -

LANDRY

TEAL'C

LANDRY
                            She's still there briefing the President on the scenario that played out in the alternate reality where the Stargate was made public.

MITCHELL

DANIEL
                            It could be a good way to examine what might happen here.

LANDRY
                            Sounds like President Hayes is having a hard time just getting past the fact that he wasn't President.

~~~

sam taking longer. in washington. where jack lives. hmmm...

LANDRY

TEAL'C

LANDRY

MITCHELL

DANIEL (under his breath)
                            Well...she also had to debrief Jack, so...

Mitchell shoots him a confused look.

Oh, dear me, I seem to have fallen in the gutter...
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                              I know you can download from Archive of Our Own, the feature is available right in the stories. There are a couple of sites out there that will convert a story and either help you download it or email it to you. Unfortunately, fanfiction.net doesn't allow those sites to work on their site.
                              I haven't done this in awhile, so I'm not sure which sites are still up/working.
                              Thanks! I'll play around with it and see what I can find. Just glad there might be a way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                                LANDRY

TEAL'C

LANDRY

MITCHELL

DANIEL (under his breath)
                                Well...she also had to debrief Jack, so...

Mitchell shoots him a confused look.

Oh, dear me, I seem to have fallen in the gutter...
                                Forgive the self-promo here, but I wrote a Valenship story about Sam's visit to DC during that episode:

The Perfect Accessory

Jack: Apparently, on their latest mission SG-1 decided to pose as terrorists and take hostages.

Sam: They what?! Please, tell me you're kidding.

Jack: Yeah, no.

Sam: I don't really want to know all the details do I?

Jack: Nope. . . . It's probably a good thing you're going back tomorrow. Sounds like our kids could use a little grown-up supervision.

Sam: I thought that's what Teal'c was there for.

Jack: Yeah, you'd think.

{But since there was nothing they could do about it right then, Sam and Jack would just have to find other ways fill their remaining time together, and Sam had a Valentine's Day surprise for Jack.} Click and read on for the good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X