No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes anyone think Jack didn't mention it? Maybe he was trying to impress her? It was like 6 months after they became a team. When I meet people they know everything about me in a day or two. And while I realize Jack is the opposite of that, they have to talk about something while off world... eating breakfast, lunch, dinner together.. waiting for Daniel to finally show up for debriefings.
    Last edited by Jack4Sam; 26 April 2013, 05:04 AM.
    The password is fishing...

Comment

A little late, but this is fun for us!!

http://www.pewenvironment.org/news-room/other-resources/quiz-find-out-your-penguin-personality-85899469363

I am an Adélie penguin...

Short and stout, the Adélie is playful, but not cuddly! While you are sociable and often mingle with friends, you are not afraid to fight when riled. You don’t let social norms hold you back and have a bit of a wild side. However, you are a devoted parent and look out for your loved ones.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

hehee - just took the quiz

I'm a chinstrap penguin!

With chiseled features, the chinstrap stands out among the rest. What you may lack in height, you make up for in personality, and you are not afraid to do what it takes to get the job done. While you’re no stranger to conflict, you are a fiercely loyal friend and companion. Once you pick a partner, you are committed through thick and thin.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm a chinstrap penguin too!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I'm a chinstrap too!
            sigpic
            Sig made by Nola
            Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

As am I! Chinstraps unite!

((penguin hug))

Comment

Another chinstrap joins the party
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Chinstraps Unite!
                  sigpic

Comment

Apparently I'm an Adélie penguin

Comment

Thanks for the fun quiz, Pol!!

My Results:

You are a Rockhopper penguin!

Flashing a yellow tuft of feathers, southern rockhoppers flaunt a spunky personality. What you may lack in height, you make up in energy, agility, and flare. You are fiercely competitive and often use brute force to fend off challengers. Despite your short fuse, you are a dedicated and loyal companion.

EDIT: I don't think I'm THAT feisty...hmmm...may need to retest...
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Every time I hear this song, I think of SG1 (well, all of the SGC)....

http://www.lyricsboy.com/k/keith-urb...fficial-video/

...somebody want to make a vid???

(...the part about 'my unborn child' makes me think of SG-10 and Major Henry Boyd...)
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                          I was just cruising the early posts on this thread. Man this place used to be brimming with fluffy goodness and positivity. JMO but I think we talk too much about these days, and the angsty negative things. While I don't mind talk of - especially when it's making fun of him - I think we need to rev up the shippy love.
                          My contribution to revving up the shippiness:

sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

DANIEL: Jack, she's going back down.
                            O'NEILL: The hell she is. Captain Carter?
                            ...Captain Carter.
                            ...Sam, do you read me?
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

yep...uh-huh...completely professional...
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X