Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    What's stopping you from reaching the 2K postcount?
    I think you would kick me out really fast.

I have been thinking (I do that a lot). Because I really really really need some new music to lisen in my car. And it has to have a soul... So guys would you write mi the tips and hints on some songs which remind you of Sam and Jack or Sam or Jack or Stargate fun in any way?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Channach View Post
      Thank you. The awesome Kimberley done this for me with my artistic supervision which she didn't needed
      It really isn't that big a deal. With the right programs, everybody can make banners and signatures. But I'm glad you like it so much, seeing that this was only supposed to be a 'basic first layout'.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimberley Jackson View Post
        It really isn't that big a deal. With the right programs, everybody can make banners and signatures. But I'm glad you like it so much, seeing that this was only supposed to be a 'basic first layout'.
        I've only been making signature banners for about a month and my skills have already improved a lot. It's not as hard as I thought, and I've never been very good at art.

That being said, I've seen some far more complex creations around this forum.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
          I've only been making signature banners for about a month and my skills have already improved a lot. It's not as hard as I thought, and I've never been very good at art.

That being said, I've seen some far more complex creations around this forum.
          Told you. The hard thing about that is really knowing what your program can do and understanding the basics of color and layers.

I'm mostly a person who used the Learning-by-Doing method. Just try things out to see what works. And the photoshop magazines at the newspaper stand help too sometimes, because they often show you little tricks and tweaks that aren't in the standard handbooks. Also, they give you ideas of how to use the program.
          I can really recommend the 'Practical Photoshop' magazine (although there are other good ones too. We have a few really good German ones.). Maybe not every issue, but often they offer neat little tips and tricks which you can apply to your own art.
          sigpic

Comment

You can always visit the Artwork for All thread in Off-Topic. The folks there are very nice and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Over the past year, I've learned ever so much about how to use my program, it's amazing.
            sigpic

Comment

I have been thinking (I do that a lot). Because I really really really need some new music to lisen in my car. And it has to have a soul... So guys would you write mi the tips and hints on some songs which remind you of Sam and Jack or Sam or Jack or Stargate fun in any way?
              Post away, dearheart! I've seen people get the 2000 post mark in a month!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Post away, dearheart! I've seen people get the 2000 post mark in a month!
                I've only been posting for a little over a month and I've already passed 1600. My priorities may be a bit skewed though.

Comment

I know I haven't been in this thread in a long while but I'm popping in to see if anyone would be interested in playing Jack O'Neill in my Stargate RPG. Now I know I have asked this in the past but I still don't have a Jack O'Neill so if you're interested then let me know because I would like to get my RPG started.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

There's one person who has only been here for about a year and already has over 23,000 posts. If they can do it, so can you. A lot of people play the games here in order to have fun as well as increase their post count.

Comment

Conversely, I've been a member for almost 2 years and, despite being fairly active, have only accumulated less than 3K. I do tend to mostly post here and in the writers forums, though. It took me forever to be able to have custom pretties!
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                        What's stopping you from reaching the 2K postcount?
                        I don't post enough these days. Time to change that.

I had Threads on earlier 'she wouldn't let me go back and watch the cubs win the world series' cracks me up.
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I have to admit I am looking forward to upping my post count too. I have a number of family members in the army and when someone got a promotion I always thought, is it really THAT big a deal until I saw I had made staff sergeant and got quite excited. I am ashamed to admit I am really looking forward to the next one but tend to not have much to contribute except for fan girl jumping up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                            I don't post enough these days. Time to change that.

I had Threads on earlier 'she wouldn't let me go back and watch the cubs win the world series' cracks me up.
                            Originally posted by cyced View Post
                            I have to admit I am looking forward to upping my post count too. I have a number of family members in the army and when someone got a promotion I always thought, is it really THAT big a deal until I saw I had made staff sergeant and got quite excited. I am ashamed to admit I am really looking forward to the next one but tend to not have much to contribute except for fan girl jumping up and down.
                            How about some pic spams?
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                              Wasn't that Moebius?

Comment

I wish Fems but am so technologically inept my phone is solely for ringing people

Comment

Working...
                                X