Beneath the Surface (5)

Comment

The Best of the Ship is . . .

Death Knell (8)

vs.

Beneath the Surface (6)
        sigpic

Comment

Season 4 of my Stargate rewatch (3rd time through).

Does anybody else wonder exactly what happened on P3X-234?

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post

My brain prefers to contemplate what happened on 595.
            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
              My brain prefers to contemplate what happened on 595.
              595 is the Vegas of the Abydos Cartouche. It shall never be spoken of again.

Comment

595 is the Vegas of the Abydos Cartouche. It shall never be spoken of again.
                Well, that's no fun!

I'm still challenging some of our awesome writers to come up with a "Here's what happened" fic. Bonus ninja points if makes a splash.

Comment

If I had any writing talent whatsoever I would offer to help with that challenge. Sadly, it's better I stick with reading.

My thought is that something happened between Sam and Jack while stranded on 234. Teal'c witnessed it. S/J realize they need to quash this certain something and explain to Teal'c why he must never tell anyone. He doesn't understand but agrees, because he wants to help his friends.
                  I still have to watch D&C again, but I seem to remember Teal'c not being overly surprised at Jack's confession. (Then again, he may have been. Depends on the angle of his eyebrow.)

Just a theory. It's Sunday afternoon and I'm bored and my brain is wandering.

Comment

Oh my God, I am at the same point in my rewatch!!! Every time I watch the first episode of season 4, I wonder what exactly happened...

Sam's look when she says "I've had enough relaxation for a while" and then Jack's mysterious smile that goes with it.

And did anybody else notice, that she only calls her Sir ONCE in the end, when usually she never says anything to him without saying Sir. There it is an entire conversation without any 'Sir's!

And what planet is 595?
                    sigpic

Comment

The Best of the Ship is . . .
                      Death Knell (9)

vs.

Beneath the Surface (6)

I love this episode because its full of angsty, shippy goodness.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                        Well, that's no fun!

I'm still challenging some of our awesome writers to come up with a "Here's what happened" fic. Bonus ninja points if makes a splash.
                        Why don't you write it yourself?

Originally posted by Kimberley Jackson View Post
                        Oh my God, I am at the same point in my rewatch!!! Every time I watch the first episode of season 4, I wonder what exactly happened...

Sam's look when she says "I've had enough relaxation for a while" and then Jack's mysterious smile that goes with it.

And did anybody else notice, that she only calls her Sir ONCE in the end, when usually she never says anything to him without saying Sir. There it is an entire conversation without any 'Sir's!

And what planet is 595?
                        The one where Sam drank stuff that made her take off...
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                          Because then I don't get to enjoy reading it. I like fic surprises!

Comment

WOS clothing entry:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kimberley Jackson View Post
                              Very reminiscent of his smile in Window of Opportunity, wasn't it?

And what planet is 595?
                              A planet referred to in the episode Emancipation.

SAM: What a relief, I have never been so happy to see you guys.

JACK: Oh, sure you have, remember that time on P3X-595, you drank that stuff that made you take off...

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post

The one where Sam drank stuff that made her take off...
                                Oooh!!! Okay, the one they were referring to in "Emancipation" after they freed Sam from that brutal guy whom she had been sold to?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X