X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: "C'mere." (9)

vs.

Jack: "Always." (5)

Just correcting the vote as both Jacks Welsh Lady and ShipperWriter both had their tally for "C'mere" at 5 votes. I did not vote again.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Jack: "C'mere." (10)

vs.

Got to be "C'mere" because then comes "the hug" !!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks welsh lady View Post
        Jack: "C'mere."(5)

vs.

Jack: "Always." (4)

Because I love that hug, it was so not the hug of people who are just friends.
        Actually, I have guy friends who hug like that. Nothing romantic about those hugs, but they're great.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          Jack: "C'mere." (9)

vs.

Just correcting the vote as both Jacks Welsh Lady and ShipperWriter both had their tally for "C'mere" at 5 votes. I did not vote again.
          Yeah sorry about that my probie status makes it hard to join in properly.
          Hedwig,I'm hug deprived lol no one gives me squishy hugs like that not even the Mr
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            So I wrote this. Theoretically, this could be that "dinner confirmation" scene from SG:Revolution that we never got but I hope this kind of makes up for it a little bit.

Spoiler:
            At a nice restaurant in DC, Samantha Carter walked in the front doors, eyes roaming the seated patrons for a recognizable face. She saw two just as the hostess walked up to her. "I'm meeting someone, thanks," Sam said, swiftly maneuvering around the front desk to the table where Daniel Jackson and Teal'c sat.

Despite their day jobs, they cleaned up nice. Both wore suit jackets, button up shirts, and matching slacks. Teal'c's forehead tattoo was covered by a dark beret, which Sam had to admit, made him look pretty good.

She smiled as she tapped the archeologist on the shoulder. "Is this seat taken?"

"Sam!" Daniel cried, standing to give her a hug.

She grinned and hugged him back.

Then Teal'c stood and did his customary half-bow. "Colonel Carter."

"Teal'c," she chided, tilting her head.

He smiled, then opened his arms as well. "I am pleased to see you. It has been too long since our last meal."

"Indeed," Sam replied excitedly, sitting down and placing the napkin in her lap.

As the men took their seats, Daniel craned his head. "Now if Jack would just show up on time."

"Is O'Neill arriving soon?"

Sam held up a hand. "Jack will be here soon. Got stuck in a late meeting at the Pentagon."

Before her hand dropped, Daniel reached out and grabbed it.

Two silver bands reflected the accent lighting above them.

Daniel raised an eyebrow, trying not to smile. "It's official?"

"Daniel, you know full well that it's been 'official' for years. But yes, I've started wearing my ring. More people know than not. It's not something that we want – or need – to hide."

Teal'c examined the ring and gave it an approving nod. "O'Neill chose well."

"Well, it was more like he told me to make the rings indestructible—"

"Wait, you made the rings?" Daniel asked, interrupting.

She nodded. "They're made out of trinium."

"How did you manage that?"

Sam shrugged. "As the new head of the SGC will tell you, I have my ways."

"Yeah, I heard that Landry was finally retiring – wait, who's the new head of the SGC?"

"Brigadier General Samantha Carter," a voice announced from behind them, causing them all to turn.

Major General Jack O'Neill unbuttoned his blue jacket and draped it over the back of his chair, then leaned over and gave Sam a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hey, sorry I'm late."

"No problem," she whispered back with a smile, then turned to the bewildered faces of their former teammates.

Teal'c, of course, was the first to respond. "Congratulations on your promotion, General Carter."

"Thanks, T," she replied, grinning.

Daniel sat slack-jawed for a second until Jack tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, Danny boy, stop drooling. They don't serve dogs here."

"Yeah, sorry," he said, sitting straight in his seat. "Wow, that's … that's awesome, Sam. Congratulations."

"That's why we're having dinner. To celebrate Carter being your new boss." Jack tossed a wink at his wife and she shook her head.

"You're terrible."

"So wait, this means you're moving back to Colorado Springs?"

"Yep."

"Both of us."

"Wait, what?"

Teal'c raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Carter's promotion isn't the only thing we're celebrating. After a glorious twenty year career of saving the planet, I have retired."

All of them, even Sam, gave him a doubtful glare.

"No, I actually mean it this time!"
            omg, that almost makes me want to cry... i SOOOOO wish this would have happened!!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              omg, that almost makes me want to cry... i SOOOOO wish this would have happened!!!

Aww, thanks! I know, I wish we could've seen something like this ... not just being forced to read between the lines. Which don't get me wrong, I like doing it, but on my own, I'm very bad at interpreting signals. Thank God half of the SG fandom backs me up on this point.

Comment

vs.

Jack: "Always." (6)
                sigpic

Comment

vs.

Jack: "Always." (7)

sigpic

Comment

The Best of the Ship is . . .

vs.

Jack: "Always." (8)

The NCAA final four has been chosen, but our game is just getting started.

I can't believe "Always" is going down to defeat. I was sure it would make it to the finals. It's even won the tournament before. Well, you just never can tell. Different years, different opponents, new shippers. That's why I enjoy this game. We learn new things about the ship and each other. It's never the same twice.

So tonight's winner is . . .

Comment

The Best of the Ship
                      Round 2

(Sweet Sixteen)

Bracket B: Shippy Episodes

vs.

Comment

Divide and Conquer

vs.

Metamorphosis

Comment

Divide and Conquer (1)

vs.

Metamorphosis

Comment

Divide and Conquer (2)

vs.

Metamorphosis

Both episodes have a lot of shippy/undercurrent and a whole side plot, but I really love how Jack's willing to sacrifice his brain/life for Sam and seems reluctant to share the moment they shared [aboard Apophis' ship) with others, but she always manages to convince him...
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Divide and Conquer (3)

vs.

Metamorphosis
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Divide and Conquer (4)

vs.

Metamorphosis