Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick jump here after the lunch!
    The printer that I usually used is dead!!!! Maybe cos I printed hundreads of pages of ffs...
    But Ellana-san posted today the new chaptre of her ff...I couldn't wait until this evening, so I used the printer in my boss's office Advice: when your boss asks you "what are you printing?", answer with an another question..it works!
    Last edited by XFchemist; 09 February 2010, 07:52 AM.
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      A quick jump here after the lunch!
      The printer that I usually used is dead!!!! Maybe cos I printed hundreads of pages of ffs...
      But Ellana-san posted today the new chaptre of her ff...I couldn't wait until this evening, so I used the printer in my boss's office Advice: when you boss asks you "what are you printing?", answer with an another question..it works!
      You are truly a courageous woman XFchemist
      sigpic

Comment

Oooh S/J kissing Squee!

*giggles at XFchemist* Good thing to do....when people ask me what I'm reading on my laptop I just say I'm doing research...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Oooh S/J kissing Squee!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...1151013744.gif

*giggles at XFchemist* Good thing to do....when people ask me what I'm reading on my laptop I just say I'm doing research...
          Yes!! My favorite gif. Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Bren hahaha that absolutely made my day!! I loved that!!

And i wanna say thank you to all of you becuase last period in english we were discussing plays and using subtext and nonverbal communictaion in regards to acting my teacher called on me to give an example. Naturally, based on the conversation we had last night about Continuum, i went on a good 10 minute rant about Sam and Jack and how the nonverbal communication done so perfectly by Rick and Amanda points to the deeper relationship that had developed between their characters ....

Needless to say i wont get called on in that class for a very long time
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              Bren hahaha that absolutely made my day!! I loved that!!

And i wanna say thank you to all of you becuase last period in english we were discussing plays and using subtext and nonverbal communictaion in regards to acting my teacher called on me to give an example. Naturally, based on the conversation we had last night about Continuum, i went on a good 10 minute rant about Sam and Jack and how the nonverbal communication done so perfectly by Rick and Amanda points to the deeper relationship that had developed between their characters ....

Needless to say i wont get called on in that class for a very long time
              Great!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Just when you thought it was safe....

Interruptus: Other Plans.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

yayy! i love these
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

what a gentleman!! He carries the purse for her Love it!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Whoot Whoot on a '69 page!

Edit: Well... it *was* a '69 page.

sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

*giggles* Awesome!

and I love the grace kiss too but that is perhaps obvious...*imagines kiss to be real instead of a halucination*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                          I'm going to hold out on the official word from JM - because while MS is great, he tends to make off handed comments that he doesn't know anything about (he knocked SGU earlier). Personally I see his answer as just non-committal - until they give us the actual cancellation I'm not going to let it go! I think the fact that they titled it (besides having written it) is a sign that they *do* want to move in that direction and make a movie.
                          I'm with you, Twi. It will happen, we just have to wait.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            haha yeah i was kidding bc you are absolutely right. they are completely focused on the profesional beacuase they are so comfortable with each other. something only happens when UST is resolved...and resolved...and resolved
                            Even though they are professionally focused, as Jenn said, Sam doesn't speak a single sir, so that is a personal hint from TPTB that they are either personally involved or not in each other's chain of command (which I don't believe since Jack is a three star general overlooking HWC). So, no UST and definitely resolved.

Sorry about the double post.
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by lilliasaid View Post
                              Hi everyone...decided to stop lurking and join the party Had to come read some happy shippiness after the MS downer...I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for movie 3!
                              We need to remember that MS doesn't know anything more than we do at this point. Somebody asked him a question and he gave his opinion, nothing more than that. He doesn't have inside information that makes his comments in any way true. So until somebody with actual knowledge or in higher authority comes along and makes a statement either direction, I'm not going to let his comments bother me.

Comment

We need to remember that MS doesn't know anything more than we do at this point. Somebody asked him a question and he gave his opinion, nothing more than that. He doesn't have inside information that makes his comments in any way true. So until somebody with actual knowledge or in higher authority comes along and makes a statement either direction, I'm not going to let his comments bother me.
                                You go girl!

But just in case, here's what might happen in a SGU scene insert:

Spoiler:
                                Caution: Gutter and Fluff ahead. . .

Spoiler:
                                The ringing phone brought him to alertness. The General rolled over and reached for the handset with one hand, his other arm still trapped comfortably under the blond next to him.

"What?"

"Uh--General O'Neill--" began the voice on the other end. "We have a situation here, and we need your orders for what to do next."

"You know I'm on vacation, right?" He spoke low, trying not to wake up his wife.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry sir."

Jack sighed, lifting the hand with the phone still in it to scratch at his head. He stared at the phone in consternation before returning it to his ear. "I'll be in as soon as I can." He pressed the "end" button with his thumb and dropped the phone quietly onto the pile of clothes next to the bed.

She stirred, turned, and draped one arm across his side. "Strange things afoot at the Pentagon?"

"I'm going to demote them all."

Her blue, blue eyes opened to gaze at him, a smile already gracing a face that glowed with bleary satisfaction. "Party on, dude."

He grinned, remembering the movie that had been on the basic cable channel at the diner they'd stopped at on their way home from the airport. "I love it when you quote me Bill and Ted in the morning."

"I love being here to quote you Bill and Ted in the morning."

"I just love you."

She smiled and raised herself up on one elbow, leaning in for a kiss.

He gave her a quick peck on the lips, then disentangled himself and got up. "I've gotta go."

"Come back soon?"

"As soon as I can." He pulled on a black tshirt and a pair of BDU pants, retrieved a pair of socks from a drawer. "Promise." And then, at the look she gave him, he crawled up the foot of the bed to hover over her, his weight balanced on his arms. "Promise." He lowered his body, claiming her mouth in what constituted considerably more than a peck.

She sighed as he raised himself, scooted back to the foot of the bed, and stood up. Pulling the sheet up to her chin she cast him a look that was both innocent and puckish, that to-die-for grin teasing at the corners of her mouth.

Just when he reached the door, she said, "Jack."

He turned to look at her. "Yeah, Sam?"

"Have fun storming the castle."
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X