• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best of the Ship is . . .

Briefing Room Hand Touching (5)

vs.

Sacrifices Corridor Grabbing (10)

So... as much as I love the corridor grabbing, I feel like they were doing a whole lot more touching in the earlier seasons. And it was much more innocent and open back then. If the same scene had happened in S3, for example, Jack would have never looked down at his hands and pulled them away as if he was doing something wrong.
    Conversely, the hand touching was deliberate, and done in front of the others. Nobody that's not in a relationship touches hands like that when passing something between them. Definitely confirmation.

Comment

vs.

Sacrifices Corridor Grabbing (11)

Comment

vs.

Sacrifices Corridor Grabbing (12)
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I'm giffing my way through Avatar at the moment and tonight I made gifs from this scene. Jack just said "Y'know, it's too bad we can't hook up a joystick to this thing -- give him a little help, a little back-up, maybe" and then this happens:

I think it's very cute and Jack gets what he wants: a smile from Sam

Comment

Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm new to the board but I've been a shipper for years. It's nice to find a home lol.

The best of the ship is...

Briefing room hand touching (5)
            Vs
            sacrifices corridor grabbing (13)
            sigpic

Comment

vs.

Sacrifices Corridor Grabbing (13)
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by jacks welsh lady View Post
                Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm new to the board but I've been a shipper for years. It's nice to find a home lol.

Vs
                Of course we don't! Great to see some new people! I've been hanging out here for a year now and I've enjoyed every minute
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Welcome

~

Fixing the count with Chemmy's vote:

vs.

Sacrifices Corridor Grabbing (14)

Comment

Vs
                    Hey, welcome to the family Jack's welsh lady come on in, pull up a seat and have some blue jello
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

SCIMM, I love it when Sam looks at Jack like that, it's so cute Thanks for sharing the screencaps

Oh, and, ShipperWriter, I couldn't green you but I *love* your comment about the Sacrifices scene, so true and nicely put "uh-uh General, If you want that I'm right here". Oh, I *wish* she'd said that to him just to see the shock on his face lmao:

(Jack's head is turned by the scantily clad blondes)
                      (under her breath) "If he's wanting that I'm right here!"
                      (Head snaps round to her)
                      "Sir?"
                      "Uh, Carter, did you just... Say something?"
                      (panicked) "uh... No, I uh, don't think so, Sir?"
                      "I'm sorry I thought I heard you say-" (Notices that Sam is starting to go red and stops. She looks guilty and slightly freaked)
                      (slowly smirks) "Huh. I must be hearing things..."
                      "Yes... Sir?"
                      (looks her subtly up and down with just his eyes. Pauses. Leans in to whisper in her ear) "They've got nothin' on that sweet little tank top number!"
                      Last edited by AmberLM; 29 March 2014, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                        Oh, and, ShipperWriter, I couldn't green you but I *love* your comment about the Sacrifices scene, so true and nicely put "uh-uh General, If you want that I'm right here". Oh, I *wish* she'd said that to him just to see the shock on his face lmao:

(Jack's head is turned by the scantily clad blondes)
                        (under her breath) "If he's wanting that I'm right here!"
                        (Head snaps round to her)
                        "Sir?"
                        "Uh, Carter, did you just... Say something?"
                        (panicked) "uh... No, I uh, don't think so, Sir?"
                        "I'm sorry I thought I heard you say-" (Notices that Sam is starting to go red and stops. She looks guilty and slightly freaked)
                        (slowly smirks) "Huh. I must be hearing things..."
                        "Yes... Sir?"
                        (looks her subtly up and down with just his eyes. Pauses. Leans in to whisper in her ear) "They've got nothin' on that sweet little tank top number!"

Comment

SCIMM, I love it when Sam looks at Jack like that, it's so cute Thanks for sharing the screencaps
                          You're welcome, here's another one - Daniel is hooked up to the second chair - and Sam loses the sir

Sooooo married

Comment

Hmmm...It is March, right??? We went out to run some errands earlier and have been back for about an hour. It was raining when we left, now our driveway is nowhere to be seen due to the inch of SNOW covering it. I'm so done with this. What happened to in like a lion and out like a lamb???

Briefing Room Hand Touching (6)

vs.

Sacrifices Corridor Grabbing (14)

Corridor grab is fun, but I also get warm fuzzies from the hand touching

Here's another one:

sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

SCIMM, it's her tone when she says that, it's such a "wifey" tone. I love the whole episode for the way they are with each other. It's almost like Pete doesn't exist

Comment

SCIMM, it's her tone when she says that, it's such a "wifey" tone. I love the whole episode for the way they are with each other. It's almost like Pete doesn't exist
                                As if who doesn't exist?

Comment

Working...
                                X