Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job nei.

I guess I'm not as accomplished as I thought.

I think the two images are good, but combining them is super hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      It's an expression Amber.

BTW, since you were last on, I got up the first chapter of Half Life!
      Sorry I should've added a to that comment, I wasn't serious ooh, link please! Sorry I've been away so long, RL is keeping me mad busy.

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      You didn't. Checking with the screencap archive on GateWorld, the head-stroking is by Janet in the S6 episode Frozen.
      Oh thank God for that! I thought I'd missed some serious ship there for a minute!

Originally posted by Kimberley Jackson View Post
      I've had an unfinished fanfic on my computer for ages, which is kinda 50 Shades just WITH Sam and Jack instead. Well, I've never actually read 50 Shades, but used to write a lot in the D/s genre for other television shows, so I wanted to try it with Sam and Jack - especially because it kinda is there already, with Sam calling him 'Sir' and everything
      Maybe I should finish that one?
      I second Amara, go for it! In the novel "Moebius Squared" there's a moment where
      Spoiler:
      Moebius Alt timeline Jackthinks that it's weird to hear the military Carter call him 'Sir' because his Sam only does that on "very special occasions" which he *ahem* doesn't want to go into lol

"Sir" and "Carter" have become their own secret language. They say so much just with their tone of voice.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Good job nei.

Hlndncr, you're amazing! And you're right, it's sexy
      Last edited by AmberLM; 13 November 2013, 01:48 PM.
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
        I second Amara, go for it! In the novel "Moebius Squared" there's a moment where
        Spoiler:
        Moebius Alt timeline Jackthinks that it's weird to hear the military Carter call him 'Sir' because his Sam only does that on "very special occasions" which he *ahem* doesn't want to go into lol

"Sir" and "Carter" have become their own secret language. They say so much just with their tone of voice.
        Really, that's in Moebius Squared???? Wow! I know that's AU!Jack and Sam, but still: the mental image is kinda hot!

Alright... I'm gonna post it as a standalone story-series (that way everybody can stop reading whenever they don't feel comfortable anymore), and post the first part on Shipsgiving. I'm gonna have to do a lot of re-writing on the rest to make it less smutty and more erotic fiction (a fine line I like to walk there ). However, the first part is pretty much acceptable as it is, I just noticed. So... when is Shipsgiving again?
        sigpic

Comment

Really, that's in Moebius Squared???? Wow! I know that's AU!Jack and Sam, but still: the mental image is kinda hot!

Alright... I'm gonna post it as a standalone story-series (that way everybody can stop reading whenever they don't feel comfortable anymore), and post the first part on Shipsgiving. I'm gonna have to do a lot of re-writing on the rest to make it less smutty and more erotic fiction (a fine line I like to walk there ). However, the first part is pretty much acceptable as it is, I just noticed. So... when is Shipsgiving again?
          Shipsgiving is this Saturday. And feel free to leave it smutty.
          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
            Shipsgiving is this Saturday. And feel free to leave it smutty.
            Yeah... no... Call me perfectionist, but I want steaming, passionate eroticism with sparks flying off the screen and UST oozing all over the place... there will be smut, but I want it to be well-written. Sam and Jack deserve nothing less...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              Good job nei.

It is, great spot and manip.

I've been working on one of my own, so far I've used 4 images to create it. I think I'm onto the finishing touches now. I'm going to share it on saturday .
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Yup! When I read it I had to re-read the sentence several times because I was convinced that I'd read it wrong lol! I didn't think something that risqué would have been published, not that I'm complaining!

Ooh, I look forward to your fic. I've read some god-awful stuff recently. There's nothing more annoying than an OOC fic where Sam and Jack come out with cheesy declarations of undying love or where our Sam is some shy wallflower/virgin (Moebius Sam notwithstanding) - urm, I think "Chimera" (gak! ) and "Grace" (woohoo!) put an end to that theory lol

Comment

Ooh, I look forward to your fic. I've read some god-awful stuff recently. There's nothing more annoying than an OOC fic where Sam and Jack come out with cheesy declarations of undying love or where our Sam is some shy wallflower/virgin (Moebius Sam notwithstanding) - urm, I think "Chimera" (gak! ) and "Grace" (woohoo!) put an end to that theory lol
                  Ugh... I don't know about OOC. I mean, Sam and Jack breaking the rules to get into BDSM-like games is kinda OOC - because their real characters wouldn't break the rules for that. But no declarations of undying love, I promise... This is the closest I will ever get to declarations of love I think: Moments Like This And I was actually going more for metaphors and poetic language - their conversation isn't that lovey-dovey at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ugh... I don't know about OOC. I mean, Sam and Jack breaking the rules to get into BDSM-like games is kinda OOC - because their real characters wouldn't break the rules for that. But no declarations of undying love, I promise... This is the closest I will ever get to declarations of love I think: Moments Like This And I was actually going more for metaphors and poetic language - their conversation isn't that lovey-dovey at all.
                    Hehe there's a lot of OOC stuff I like, just not of the cutesy pet names or the naive blushing first time variety - Sam's a 30-something singleton in the show, not a teenage girl lol. Save the shy innocent stuff for Harry Potter fic lol (I'm a Ron/Hermione shipper too btw so I don't mean that in a horrible way )

Comment

Hehe there's a lot of OOC stuff I like, just not of the cutesy pet names or the naive blushing first time variety - Sam's a 30-something singleton in the show, not a teenage girl lol. Save the shy innocent stuff for Harry Potter fic lol (I'm a Ron/Hermione shipper too btw so I don't mean that in a horrible way )
                      Okay, yeah, I get that. I once read a fic, where Jack was a virgin, I think. It was just so wrong - on so many levels. Not just OOC, but completely non-canon too. He had a son, for cryin out loud. If he was a virgin - well, I think I don't need to go into the biological impossibilities of that.
                      Our Sam as we know her would be OOC as a virgin too, but there are some AU fics where it seemed kinda fitting - and was even well written. But you're right, our Sam is, I think 31 when the show starts, and given her former engagement, it is very unlikely that she's a virgin.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, yeah, I get that. I once read a fic, where Jack was a virgin, I think. It was just so wrong - on so many levels. Not just OOC, but completely non-canon too. He had a son, for cryin out loud. If he was a virgin - well, I think I don't need to go into the biological impossibilities of that.
                        Our Sam as we know her would be OOC as a virgin too, but there are some AU fics where it seemed kinda fitting - and was even well written. But you're right, our Sam is, I think 31 when the show starts, and given her former engagement, it is very unlikely that she's a virgin.
                        Yup! I mean, AU fics are a different thing. I can believe that Moebius Sam has zero experience in that department but not our sexy, sassy Lt Colonel Sam. Our girl goes after what she wants with quite the enthusiasm lol (although I could have done without the hallway scene in Chimera, it still gives me nightmares lol - I mean, we get a full minute of Pete yukkiness but barely 2 seconds of Sam/Jack RST in Grace?! Not fair!)

Comment

That hallway scene might be horrible, but it provided the perfect cap for my manip - when I removed Eek.
                          Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Hehe I assumed you removed Spud and put in Jack? Now *that's* a scene I would happily watch! I don't what it is with my ships and hallways, the X-Files liked to put Mulder and Scully in hallways too. They finally released the "no bee" version of the hallway scene from the first movie *wowza!* If only MGM would release the extra takes from "Grace"

Comment

Keep it smutty!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hehe I assumed you removed Spud and put in Jack? Now *that's* a scene I would happily watch! I don't what it is with my ships and hallways, the X-Files liked to put Mulder and Scully in hallways too. They finally released the "no bee" version of the hallway scene from the first movie *wowza!* If only MGM would release the extra takes from "Grace"
                                Yup, I did. Well, technically I took Sam from it and put her in another pic.

Oooh those extra takes.

Comment

Working...
                                X