Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    haha well i think we're all really nice people!...though idont know if any of us are actresses? haha

*scoots over to make room at the table for LA Doyle* and i think im with you, im feeling some angst with that picture
    Nope...not an actress. The only times I've ever tried I couldn't keep a straight face-just ask Brooke! She also knows I was never one of the cool kids! But I think that if AT saw us all sitting at the 'uncool' table, she'd come over and say hi, cause she's just that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
      Nope...not an actress. The only times I've ever tried I couldn't keep a straight face-just ask Brooke! She also knows I was never one of the cool kids! But I think that if AT saw us all sitting at the 'uncool' table, she'd come over and say hi, cause she's just that cool.
      I like to think she'd sit us, but maybe im just thinking wishfully
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        No one has posted here in three hours??????

Ok, I have to concentrate on Lost, because otherwise I'll be more confused than I already am...but I'm just leaving a pic that can be interpreted as either fluff, angst or gutter...

Ok...talk amongst yourselves...
        Wow... I get distracted by a *Real* *boy* and the Thread goes dead...

Okay, the pic....

Wow. Oh man, that scruffy look is really working for you. We should see if that supply room on level 32 is still empty... Wait a sec, we don't have a level 32, we bottom out at 28. Where did I get level 32 from? ... ... ... Yeah, that scruffy look definitely works for me, too.
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

a pic that can be interpreted as either fluff, angst or gutter...
          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...-410SJLook.jpg
          Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy No Regs Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy No Regs Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
            Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy No Regs Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy No Regs Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy
            Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! *NO REGS!!!* Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! NO REGS! Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! Gutter!
            Love and hot fudge,
            Bren Ren
            ~
            My stories!
            ~

sigpic

Comment

Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! *NO REGS!!!* Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! NO REGS! Gutter! Gutter! Gutter! Gutter!
              Well if you want to go gutter with it. . .

Spoiler:
              Really deep gutter, mind you,

Spoiler:
              You can't see their hands. . .
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! REGS!!! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! REGS!!! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst!

Comment

No one has posted here in three hours??????

Ok, I have to concentrate on Lost, because otherwise I'll be more confused than I already am...but I'm just leaving a pic that can be interpreted as either fluff, angst or gutter...

Ok...talk amongst yourselves...
                  I'm sitting here watching lost thinking about how our Jack is funnier than their Jack and thinking that Jack Bauer would totally have this figured out... in 24 hours

Comment

Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! REGS!!! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! REGS!!! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst!
                    ROFLOL!

Yes, I totally saw that coming. Like from the Pegasus galaxy saw it coming.

Deep in the trenches...
                    Spoiler:
                    the bottomless trench of the Gutter
                    Spoiler:
                    That's what Jack said. Twice.
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                      I'm sitting here watching lost thinking about how our Jack is funnier than their Jack and thinking that Jack Bauer would totally have this figured out... in 24 hours
                      I've been at work for 13 hours...

Home now. Tomorrow's a day off. Wohoo!

And I think I saw two people delurk... My brain's a bit fried (worked 11 hours yesterday with only 8 between shifts) or I'd have remembered to multi-quote, but here's your pressie:

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                        I've been at work for 13 hours...

Home now. Tomorrow's a day off. Wohoo!
                        My brain would hurt too - I don't know how you handle 13 hour days AND write fic. I do 8 hours and all I want to do is lay here and READ fic LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                          My brain would hurt too - I don't know how you handle 13 hour days AND write fic. I do 8 hours and all I want to do is lay here and READ fic LOL
                          lol. I find writing relaxing Totally different parts of the brain then what I do at work.

But for truely mindless... I kill orcs. Or elves. Depends on what faction I'm playing

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                            Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Cuz they don't know 'bout regs yet Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Cuz they don't know 'bout regs yet Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/JenniferJF/mobius2.gif
                              In case I haven't told you lately... I LOVE THIS GIF!!!
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Cuz they don't know 'bout regs yet Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Cuz they don't know 'bout regs yet Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy
                                That's how I see it.

This is for yessika, a new sig. It is plain and simple.

sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X