Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    I'm working on a Bones/SG-1 crossover. Set Post Season 10, in DC. It's being a long slog, though, so don't expect it any time soon. But it will involve the NID and maybe even some Ba'al clones. Intriguing?
    Oooh. Can you give me the link when it's done?
    sigpic

Comment

I should mention that my 3rd / is now up for viewing. Well, it has been for about 2 days I just forgot to post about it until now. Here is the link:
      http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6880829/17898710

I am doing a sort of re-edit of my first Sam/Jack music video because I had found out I had renamed more S/J clips then I had originally thought so there were more gaps in the Adobe Premiere file but I am only allowing myself the episodes Small Victories to The Curse where the originally I only had the use of Small Victories - Beneath the Surface and it is kinda of hard because there are some many good S/J clips to use. When I get this re-edit done I will post the video to Yahoo video and make available for download the original so you can see what has changed.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        You too?? I never expected there to be so many Bones fans here on GW. Wow. Woot! Go BB!!!!!

And er, + =
        Actually, it was the repeated glowing rec's from our fellow Sam & Jack Shippers that got me started watching last summer. Thanks to summer reruns and cable syndication, I got all caught up on the first four years, and I'm loving year five so far!

I know I've got it bad for a show when I find myself trawling the web for spoilers... Which I've been doing with remarkable consistency for Bones this season. Having been glued to SG1 for so very long, I'd almost forgotten how much fun a "live" Ship can be--and how aggravating the hiatus between new eps can be... and of course, my fave, how spine-tinglingly awesome the antici.......................................................................... ................pation of those new eps always is!

And yes, I did have to dig out another shaft in the Gutter mines for all the Bones PlotBunnies that are piling up.

Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
          Actually, it was the repeated glowing rec's from our fellow Sam & Jack Shippers that got me started watching last summer. Thanks to summer reruns and cable syndication, I got all caught up on the first four years, and I'm loving year five so far!

I know I've got it bad for a show when I find myself trawling the web for spoilers... Which I've been doing with remarkable consistency for Bones this season. Having been glued to SG1 for so very long, I'd almost forgotten how much fun a "live" Ship can be--and how aggravating the hiatus between new eps can be... and of course, my fave, how spine-tinglingly awesome the antici.......................................................................... ................pation of those new eps always is!

And yes, I did have to dig out another shaft in the Gutter mines for all the Bones PlotBunnies that are piling up.

haha i look forward to seeing the bones stories whenever you get them done
          and i agree with you, i was involved in stargate for so long that when i slowly started watching other shows i had almost forgotten all the emotions that go with them! lol
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
            You too?? I never expected there to be so many Bones fans here on GW. Wow. Woot! Go BB!!!!!

And er, + =

EDIT: Hedwig? You too? Bones has influenced the whole world!
            or at least most of it.
            As a matter of fact, in about an hour (on TNT - I think), there's going to be a 3 episode mini-marathon of "Bones", so I'll be watching that instead of trolling around GW.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              As a matter of fact, in about an hour (on TNT - I think), there's going to be a 3 episode mini-marathon of "Bones", so I'll be watching that instead of trolling around GW.
              i'll be watching it too, but ive learned to multi-task
              sigpic

Comment

*has a fluffy moment*

Awww...actually also gutter if they're alone together...I mean when Sam is giggling there is only one way for Jack to "cover" that up

and don't you dare to angsterize my fluff...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *has a fluffy moment*

Awww...actually also gutter if they're alone together...I mean when Sam is giggling there is only one way for Jack to "cover" that up

and don't you dare to angsterize my fluff...
                  *sighs* i love that moment. its just so cute and fuffy and awesome.

p.s. i love your signature, its positively hysterical!
                  sigpic

Comment

No one has posted here in three hours??????

Ok, I have to concentrate on Lost, because otherwise I'll be more confused than I already am...but I'm just leaving a pic that can be interpreted as either fluff, angst or gutter...

Ok...talk amongst yourselves...

Comment

but I'm just leaving a pic that can be interpreted as either fluff, angst or gutter...
                      OKay, I know that she had make up artists and all kinds of "help"--but it's just not natural that someone can be THAT beautiful. SOOO not fair.

*Whimpers and slinks back to the "uncool" table in the cafeteria*
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

OKay, I know that she had make up artists and all kinds of "help"--but it's just not natural that someone can be THAT beautiful. SOOO not fair.

*Whimpers and slinks back to the "uncool" table in the cafeteria*
                        *joins akamaimom at the table then thinks and says* pffft please we're cool. C'mon we have the best ship and the best people shipping with us!
                        sigpic

Comment

*joins akamaimom at the table then thinks and says* pffft please we're cool. C'mon we have the best ship and the best people shipping with us!
                          *Feels slightly better and wishes to invite Keaira Taegan to a virtual pedi/mani girly day out!*

We gotta stick together. Does it make it worse or better that AT is also an amazing actress and seems to be a really really nice person, too?

Sigh.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

I need to sit at that table, too! *is so uncool* And of course, I have to interpret that as ANGST!

Comment

*Feels slightly better and wishes to invite Keaira Taegan to a virtual pedi/mani girly day out!*

We gotta stick together. Does it make it worse or better that AT is also an amazing actress and seems to be a really really nice person, too?

Sigh.
                              haha well i think we're all really nice people!...though idont know if any of us are actresses? haha

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                              I need to sit at that table, too! *is so uncool* And of course, I have to interpret that as ANGST!
                              *scoots over to make room at the table for LA Doyle* and i think im with you, im feeling some angst with that picture
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the table. On your way, grab me a diet Pepsi. . . Ha ha ha.

I don't know--that looks like "smart Sam thinking" to me. Jack, on the other hand--by the close "over" you can tell that the director is affirming his relationship with her, and thus he's listening patiently to everything that "smart Sam thinking" has to say without understanding a word, yet still watching every move of that talented, full-lipped, and gorgeous mouth.

So yeah--angst.

though idont know if any of us are actresses
                                And my second major in college was Theater--Performance. True story.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X