Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
    I'm thinking about making a Sam/Jack music vid.. do y'all think it should be a compilation of the whole show, or just an episodic vid?
    You can make two vids, one of each
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      You can make two vids, one of each
      Haha. I'm in college... let's start small.
      sigpic
      [call me loser.]

Comment

Haha. I'm in college... let's start small.
        I am too

I think the episodic is the easiest to make
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I am too

I think the episodic is the easiest to make
          Haha. Cool, cool! I shall start there. Expect something in the future!
          sigpic
          [call me loser.]

Comment

Haha. Cool, cool! I shall start there. Expect something in the future!
            Sweet
            sigpic

Comment

I'm going through the Valenship thread, too... it takes time to watch all the videos!!
              Had a great time, I'm glad we had such a good turn-out!

Comment

I've been enjoying the Valenship Thread and giving out all the green I can. But GW is stingy. So I still owe lots of people green. But it's coming.

Meanwhile: += (and aren't we glad)

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  I've been enjoying the Valenship Thread and giving out all the green I can. But GW is stingy. So I still owe lots of people green. But it's coming.

Meanwhile: += (and aren't we glad)

Comment

So I've turned my sig rotator back on with all my new sigs (*does happy dance*), but I can't decide which icon to use. Too many choices.

Opinions?

Comment

So I've turned my sig rotator back on with all my new sigs (*does happy dance*), but I can't decide which icon to use. Too many choices.

Opinions?
                      Well, what I do is change icons every week or so because I can't just choose one
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, what I do is change icons every week or so because I can't just choose one
                        I may just have to do that.

I wish we could rotate the icons like we can with the sigs.

Comment

Me too *pouts*
                          sigpic

Comment

Me too *pouts*
                            *pouts with yessika*

Comment

Ha! Love the fish naked icon! LOVE!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I have to agree with MOB!
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X