No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, I'm actually in class too. I hate english... stupid manditory arts credits....
    You wound me! That was my favorite subject!!!! Math, now, bleah.

And just think about how many times Jack made grammar jokes. I'm convinced that he's a closet grammar geek like me.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      You wound me! That was my favorite subject!!!! Math, now, bleah.

And just think about how many times Jack made grammar jokes. I'm convinced that he's a closet grammar geek like me.
      hahaha i love english, im to major in it so i can teach it I have also always thought that jack is a closet grammar geek. especially with that "you ended that sentence with a preposition! ba-----!!" moment
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

"you ended that sentence with a preposition! ba-----!!"
        One of the best lines ever written! In my fanfic, I have written many grammar jokes for Jack. I love the idea of him demanding the proper use of punctuation marks and verb tenses. Makes him all that much hotter.
        sigpic
        My Stories AO3

Comment

One of the best lines ever written! In my fanfic, I have written many grammar jokes for Jack. I love the idea of him demanding the proper use of punctuation marks and verb tenses. Makes him all that much hotter.
          oh i so totally agree with you on that
          sigpic

Comment

hi there!! *waves*

I just wanted to pop by and say that I think you are all awesome and so intune with each other!
            I hadnt come by before as it was always busy and still is.
            So, I hope you dont mind every now and then if I come by and say hello!

Space
            sigpic
            Made by me.

Comment

With the minor exception of Booth and Bones, there IS no other obsession than Sam & Jack for me!

I may be a serial multi-shipper, but only two couples share the rank of Obsession: Sam & Jack and Lois & Clark (the thing about that one is, it applies to pretty much all incarnations of the SuperCouple! )
              Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

hi there!! *waves*

I just wanted to pop by and say that I think you are all awesome and so intune with each other!
                *waves back*

Hi! Join the madness! Welcome!

I may be a serial multi-shipper, but only two couples share the rank of Obsession: Sam & Jack and Lois & Clark (the thing about that one is, it applies to pretty much all incarnations of the SuperCouple!
                And that's fine by me, because then I don't have to share Booth! Yum!

Wait--Booth and Jack

***faints dead away***

***remembers I have a husband***

Sigh.
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                  hi there!! *waves*

Space
                  HI!! *waves* I think i can safely say for all of us that you are always welcome here
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww thanx for the welcome guy's! Makes me want to kick off my shoe's and stuff.

It's only because I watched Grace yesterday I thought... I know, I'll come visit!

I did like that Ep, Hadn't watched it in an age.
                    I'm actually going to now sit and Watch Evo 1 & 2 as I've been planning it all day and have waited for my daughter to go to sleep after her busy day in school / reception as she was off with tonsilitis last week!

Space
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      I need a gutter advice for a video...can someone make a list of gutter touches between S/J?
                      Can I quote myself?
                      Well, never mind...I'm woking on my vid the same!
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*puts hand up*

Anyone up to an RL viewing of EOTW?

I know it's late...but...I feel like watching a SG episode...
                        sigpic

Comment

With the minor exception of Booth and Bones, there IS no other obsession than Sam & Jack for me!
                          I only just recently started watching "Bones" in reruns, and now I'm hooked. If I can't watch the current episode, I tape it for later.

I even went so far as to order a set of Season 1 discs of "Bones", and SG1/SGA are the only ones I've ever bought before now.

Comment

You too?? I never expected there to be so many Bones fans here on GW. Wow. Woot! Go BB!!!!!

And er, + =

EDIT: Hedwig? You too? Bones has influenced the whole world!
                            or at least most of it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys <3<3<3 It's been very hectic around here, I'm broke and have no internet access and no neighbours with wireless D:

Love you all and missed ya <3

Jack/Sam for ever
                              Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
                              Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

You too?? I never expected there to be so many Bones fans here on GW. Wow. Woot! Go BB!!!!!

And er, + =

EDIT: Hedwig? You too? Bones has influenced the whole world!
                                I'm working on a Bones/SG-1 crossover. Set Post Season 10, in DC. It's being a long slog, though, so don't expect it any time soon. But it will involve the NID and maybe even some Ba'al clones. Intriguing?
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X