Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bren, that was great.

And that video by SNY? AMAZING!!!!

I've been wanting to watch S/J videos and have been trying to find the best ones. Any you can direct me to would be fabulous.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

So... I was just catching up on responding to the lovely feedback from the two silly drabbles I scribbled out last nite and for whatever silly reason actually uploaded over on ffnet... For posterity or hilarity, I'm not sure which.

Anyway, it occurred to me that I have another short-short story I posted there several weeks back that I never mentioned here. Feedback slut junkie that I am, I just thought I'd mention it here.

Set in Season Eight, a missing scene from the episode Sacrifices, chalk full o' Angst (Jenn accused me of *slipping*, can you believe it? ) Everyone Loves a Wedding

Join the Cavern dwellers and Enjoy!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        *looks at name of thread*

One of my favorite SJ vids by Uhsir

http://www.divshare.com/download/8013128-ec5

Edit- *sigh* The video embedded thinger doesn't work for that site. So you have to do it the old fashioned way and click the link.

And another ones as well. This one is by DoubleTreble1518

Oh...how I love that vid by UhSir!!!

And I love the other one you posted too, Amanda. I just hate YouTube because I can't get the YouTube downloader thing to work for me...and when I see a great vid, I want to save it!!! I'm always happy to see people use MegaUpload or another site where I can download the vids to my hard drive.

Hey, all! I'm about three days behind you on the thread, but I wanted to say thanks to all who voted for the date for Valenship. Saturday, February 13, it is! The wonderful RepliCartertje PMed me to volunteer to make the invite for our celebration. She's working on it now. If I missed anyone else who might have volunteered in the thread, my apologies. Our next big celebration after this one will be Ship Day in July...so we'll be looking for volunteers then too.

So...how is everyone?
        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 23 January 2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

And I love the other one you posted too, Amanda. I just hate YouTube because I can't get the YouTube downloader thing to work for me...and when I see a great vid, I want to save it!!! I'm always happy to see people use MegaUpload or another site where I can download the vids to my hard drive.

Hey, all! I'm about three days behind you on the thread, but I wanted to say thanks to all who voted for the date for Valenship. Saturday, February 13, it is! The wonderful RepliCartertje PMed me to volunteer to make the invite for our celebration. She's working on it now. If I missed anyone else who might have volunteered in the thread, my apologies. Our next big celebration after this one will be Ship Day in July...so we'll be looking for volunteers then too.

So...how is everyone?
          I'm just peachy. A little tired though, didn't get to bed till late last night. And I'm in Las Vegas waiting for my nephew to be born. I tell that kid's just got perfect timing. (I need a word to say how bad his timing is without actually saying it, if that made sense...)
          Not that I blame him or anything, but, he really needs to work on that.
          And I'm soooooooo excited for Valenship Day!!!!!!! AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR SHIP DAY!!!!!!!! It seems so close now.
          And I might just be good enough to share some of my art with you on Ship Day and Valenship.
          And I got a problem, I have three fic ideas for Valenship but I only have enough time to finish one.
          Just VM me if you can help, cuz my pm box is full...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Actually, Descent is in Season 6 (Jonas Quinn is in it).

They probably could have just steamed away all that water instead of waiting for Jacob to try to save them.

And a good fic rec (a sequel of sorts to "Not A Shambles, Not A Work of Art"):

Stealing Art by Regence
            hedwig...it says "angst" and "mention of character death." You know me. Can I read this one?

And a question in general: is it just me, or is the forum a little slower to respond since the upgrade? Just wondering if anyone else thinks it's slower.

Ok...family wants to go to dinner. Back later!!! Hugs to all!
            Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 23 January 2010, 02:04 PM.

Comment

hedwig...it says "angst" and "mention of character death." You know me. Can I read this one?

And a question in general: is it just me, or is the forum a little slower to respond since the upgrade? Just wondering if anyone else thinks it's slower.

'Eh, it's an okay story - it's well written but I feel this particular story leaves me hanging (and I had a hard time with the set up)

story spoilers
              Spoiler:
              I just can't believe that Jack and Sam would be *that* comfortable with each other ten years after Threads and *nothing* happened. I think how could you avoid that particular conversation and be okay.... so like I said, well written but I just can't pull myself into the story line

Comment

It doesn't seem slower to me. Of course, my internet/comp in general likes to be slow one day and fast another, so...
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

So...how is everyone?
                  *blushes* ((sg-1fanintn)) and ((Regularamanda))

I'm not seeing all the posts first time through and the linky in quotes doesn't work. Kudos to Darren for working hard to make everything work again, but... *iz impatient*

I'm still working on the Ultimate S/J videos list. Maybe I should go ahead and upload it now.

Comment

Sorry about that. I didn't realize it is apparently an unfinished story. The author also posted it over on sjalways-forever, and over there it says it isn't finished. Yes, there's angst in the chapter on ff.net, but it has humor, too. I have no idea what the "character death" means, since I'm not seeing mention of it there.

So you may not want to read it ... at least for the time being.

Comment

Can I just say I love the OT computer stories *iz a total geek atm*
                      Spoiler:
                      I grew up with a nerdy brother who used to install/make my computer work, but after continues installing he learned me to do it myself and I got an addict to. We both blame dad who already worked with computers way back(70's perhaps 80's? )

Anyway ...Yay for Valenship date being "known"

For the rest: Got nothin'
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Can I just say I love the OT computer stories *iz a total geek atm*
                        Spoiler:
                        I grew up with a nerdy brother who used to install/make my computer work, but after continues installing he learned me to do it myself and I got an addict to. We both blame dad who already worked with computers way back(70's perhaps 80's? )

Anyway ...Yay for Valenship date being "known"

For the rest: Got nothin'
                        Feels very old... OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Way back? The 70's is way back? Where's my cane?

Comment

here's hoping the sam/jack love story is revealed to SEE in movie 3!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            here's hoping the sam/jack love story is revealed to SEE in movie 3!!

I'm confident.
                            sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

okay apparently IMG only content is not considered "content."

Comment

To help keep us on-topic tonight...I pose a question...

For all those soooo married shippers out there...

How did the proposal happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X