Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Hi all. Was leaving the ortho surgeon's office this morning and saw this car in the lot. I simply couldn't resist taking a picture.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ages/photo.jpg

I think this is a shippy picture...why? 'Cause Teal'c was really the First Shipper!
    thats so awesome! i would have stuck around to see who was driving or just left a note saying "hey, nice license plate!"
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I was driving on the freeway once and noticed a car next to me in which the people were gesturing wildly. The passenger was holding his fingers to his forehead like a circle, and I had no idea what he was doing until I remembered I'd gotten my new license plates a few days before. They read, "GOT SG1".

The people even took pics with their cell phones before they drove away from me. I tried to use a bunch of SG-1 sayings but they'd already been taken. Tauri, Kmtraya, Asgard, Goauld, Jaffa--it took a while before I found one that I could use. I was surprised, to say the least.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        I was driving on the freeway once and noticed a car next to me in which the people were gesturing wildly. The passenger was holding his fingers to his forehead like a circle, and I had no idea what he was doing until I remembered I'd gotten my new license plates a few days before. They read, "GOT SG1".

The people even took pics with their cell phones before they drove away from me. I tried to use a bunch of SG-1 sayings but they'd already been taken. Tauri, Kmtraya, Asgard, Goauld, Jaffa--it took a while before I found one that I could use. I was surprised, to say the least.
        lol wesome, i have a rim around my license plate i can put phrases in and ive been considering putting something SG1 related

and in my school theres this stupid new trend going around called "Silly bands" which are rubberbands that you wear around your wrist and when you take it off and put down it forms a shape of typically an animal and the girl in front of me in my pysch class said her sister had a bunch of penguins. i squeeed and practically yelled "CAN YOU GET ME ONE?!" and she said she'd try really hope i get one!!!
        sigpic

Comment

That settles it I'm getting a Stargate license plate whenever I need new plates
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Wish I had a driving license
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              lol wesome, i have a rim around my license plate i can put phrases in and ive been considering putting something SG1 related
              !
              That's cool!!! Unluckily in Italy this thing is not possible!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                That's cool!!! Unluckily in Italy this thing is not possible!
                bummerzz. you should make an SG or S/j bumper sticker lol thatd be mad cool
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  Great idea!!!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

My husband got me some for Christmas one year. You can get them at Cafe Press (am I allowed to mention other websites here?). Anyhow, there are a few different places you can get things like that. The MGM store has iPhone skins that you can get customized with Stargate stuff. Makes me almost wish I had an iPhone!
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      My husband got me some for Christmas one year. You can get them at Cafe Press (am I allowed to mention other websites here?). Anyhow, there are a few different places you can get things like that. The MGM store has iPhone skins that you can get customized with Stargate stuff. Makes me almost wish I had an iPhone!
                      THEY REALLY EXIST?! OHMY yessss
                      sigpic

Comment

THEY REALLY EXIST?! OHMY yessss
                        And my one "real life" friend who is into SG-1 actually found those fake tattoos that are shaped like Teal'c's First Prime tattoo. I laminated it and use it as a bookmark. Look around--you'd be surprised what you can find. I get a new calendar every year.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          *tuts*

*finds the mop in APA's closet*

*mops up the thread*

there has been some severe spillage into the angst cavern today...*sigh* What a shame

*continues mopping*
                          - take that you blasted Angst!Dementors....

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          uhm....but it has been blocked by WMG copyright...again!
                          wish they'd just leave us in peace.....

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            We got my dad Star Trek license plates one year. They actually offer them with little Starfleet insignia on them. Do you think they might offer Stargate ones?
                            sigpic

Comment

So what S/J related bumper sticker would you guys get?

Hmm. I like:

S/J: All fishing. All the time.

I'm sure I'll think of a better one eventually but right now I've got fishing on the brain.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Random Thoughts from the Gutter...

So we were talking recently about masculine and feminine literary metaphors...

And the ol' "This is my rifle, this is my gun! This one's for fighting, this one's for fun!" came to mind. Okay, there's the obvious male metaphor.

Now think about Sam Carter's... artillery. She blew up a sun. That's definitely' fightin'. So for fun... I'm thinkin' sidearm...

You may now resume your regularly scheduled Shipping, always in progress, and always drenched in the Gutter!
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X