No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stop looking at all the pretty banners! I'm so envious of all the talent! If anyone has any talent to spare I'll be forever grateful. Or if anyone wants to give me lessons.....

Really enjoyed Ship Day! Even if I did just have a couple of short fics to share.
    sigpic
    Sig made by Nola
    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

I enjoyed Ship day as well!

Guests, come on and join in the fun.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

SaraBahama GateWorld tells me that it's your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          (Don't worry about not beating last year's count. Last year was the 10th anniversary, on a Saturday, and the thread was open almost 2 hours longer and we only fell short by about 100 posts. I'd say that's pretty impressive!)

So great day everyone!
          Yeah, but I felt kinda bad about it since I didn't post my First Time Series this year and that probably would have helped (it has over 800 pics). Thing is, turns out the pics are too wide since Skydiver told me the limit is 700 and most of them are a bit wider (around 800-900 and some 1024) and I just couldn't make myself resize them all. That's just such a dull jub. Hence me not posting pics often and not the entire series this time...
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Many thanks to the best Ship Day Team in the world

And a happy birthday to SaraBahama

When is the next Shipper Holiday?

Comment

Shipsgiving, so around Thanksgiving.
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Thanks for the Ship Day button, hlndncr!

It was a great party! Slowly going through the thread to savor the experience.

Best SHIP ever!

Comment

Happy birthday Sara!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Nola
                  Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                    Shipsgiving, so around Thanksgiving.
                    Thanks

Comment

Awesome thread.

In honor of ship day:

^The song is Eternal Flame. I think it's perfect for them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                        Hi trinity3!
                        Sparky!

*huggles*

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!!

Passes around the Shipper birthday cake
                        sigpic
                        sig by Mada
                        As a matter of FIC

Comment

How are you doing today trinity3?
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Now that I've finished my only appointment for the day I'm going to go fall over and sleep some more!
                            (I'm sure Nola has a smilie for that somewhere. Too tired to look.)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                                So you think you're young...I'm 16
                                O.o

Take that as surprise, not horror -glad to have you, Scofield! Welcome!

I appreciate all the thanks, but it was really a team effort.

Ikorni made the invites and had the highest post count for the day!

iiradned and A. Karswyll put the list together and kept it going and also contributed an awful lot of posts to fill that list.

fems, Nolamom, and meredithe5 with over 100 posts each pushed up the post count with some great contributions.
                                (Don't worry about not beating last year's count. Last year was the 10th anniversary, on a Saturday, and the thread was open almost 2 hours longer and we only fell short by about 100 posts. I'd say that's pretty impressive!)

So great day everyone!

Now that I've finished my only appointment for the day I'm going to go fall over and sleep some more!
                                (I'm sure Nola has a smilie for that somewhere. Too tired to look.)

{{{Huggles Shippers}}}
                                A round of applause:

...and thanks, hlndncr, for the encouragement about not matching last year's post count. Good points.

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                SaraBahama GateWorld tells me that it's your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
                                Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                                And a happy birthday to SaraBahama
                                Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                                Happy birthday Sara!
                                Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                                HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!!
                                Passes around the Shipper birthday cake
                                Thanks, everybody!

mmmm...cake...

*snags slice of chocolate*

mmm...is good, Trin!!
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X