Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starship Trooper View Post
    In the words of Jack O'Neill: Sweet!

This will be my first ship day. I have to say, doing the drabbles and reading everyone else's has gotten me all excitable. The anticipation is killing me.
    Have you brought others gifts too? And maybe have your favorite shippy fics/vids/pics/art ready to share?
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

just think on this day, 16 years ago, Children of the Gods aired on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Dude, that's scary!
        sigpic
        Sig made by Nola
        Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          Have you brought others gifts too? And maybe have your favorite shippy fics/vids/pics/art ready to share?
          I had been planning an animation. It was scripted and 'semi' story-boarded (i.e. script written but story board in head only). However, I ran out of time. So you will have to educate this probie in the ways of the ship day.
          sigpic
          sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

Originally posted by Starship Trooper View Post
            I had been planning an animation. It was scripted and 'semi' story-boarded (i.e. script written but story board in head only). However, I ran out of time. So you will have to educate this probie in the ways of the ship day.
            Oh, sounds nice! Maybe you can share it with Shipsgiving or Shipmas?

Generally, people just share their favorite videos, artwork/gifs, fluffy fics (often those written specifically for the shippy holiday of the moment) or just screen caps of shippy moments. A list will be made by someone to include all the shippy contributions (divided in videos, artwork and fics), with a "NEW" note behind it in case it's made for this year or nothing if it's from previous holidays and people try to include whatever they shared in the list to keep it up to date. Other people just squee along with the rest and admire what rest is sharing. Oh and some run around nekkid in the thread! ö

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough, it's not that difficult!

PS.
            Be prepared for shippy exhaustion the next day, though!
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

It's going to be my first Ship Day too, can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                Quick question, can anyone think of any more episodes where Sam and Jack are flying together, I've got Redemption pt 1 and Fallen so far.
                Sorry, got nothing. Is this for your vid?
                The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                  Thanks for the suggestions guys, should be plenty of material for this section of my vid.
                  I should probably have finished reading through the thread before I asked that last question. LOL.

Comment

Just realized I've had "Stuck" on my pc for years but I never watched it cuz it'd be like watching Sam having sex with Marty!
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      I wish someone had slapped that 10 year old up the side of the head and made me watch it. Probably would have hated it. Kids never know what's good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        Just realized I've had "Stuck" on my pc for years but I never watched it cuz it'd be like watching Sam having sex with Marty!
                        Ew.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                          I wish someone had slapped that 10 year old up the side of the head and made me watch it. Probably would have hated it. Kids never know what's good for them.
                          I agree! I "hated" it when I first saw it. But I can't decide if I hated it cause I did actually hate it or if I hated it because my sister liked it...

But now I have seen the error of my ways
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Nola
                          Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Alright, the drabble collection is done!

You are welcome to write more drabbles, but they won't be added to the collection at this point.

I'm trying to complete A Little Shipper picture book for Ship Day, but it's not looking very promising.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Alright, the drabble collection is done!

You are welcome to write more drabbles, but they won't be added to the collection at this point.

I'm trying to complete A Little Shipper picture book for Ship Day, but it's not looking very promising.
                              I changed three words in my last drabble when I uploaded it today... But I'm sure no one will notice. They'll probably skip mine if they've already read it on my account.

Are you going to upload it now or tomorrow? Just asking, so I can add the referral to my author's note.
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                                Hehe I loved the ship at first sight. I was a huge Mulder/Scully shipper at 12 years old and one day I came in when my dad was watching "There But for the Grace of God" - I moaned at him for about 5 minutes for watching some sci fi rubbish until it reached the bit where Sam and Jack hugged and Daniel's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Suddenly my shipper brain went "huh... They're kinda cute, what is this show?". And the rest, they say, is history! Lol!
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X