Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      Jennifer jf's "Proof that Jack and Sam are together" - http://jenniferjf.livejournal.com/1420.html
      I hadn't seen that! Thanks for the link. She made some very compelling arguments. (Plus, I just sort of love that theory, you know?)
      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I can't believe I missed Ship Day! I work on Saturdays so I've missed the last two Ship Events. At least I can still browse the thread.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Wow!! Thank you much UhSir for putting together this list! I've been completely overwhelmed by how much is on this forum and had no idea where to start. I seriously feel like my obsession is starting all over again lol. I noticed during the Ship Day there was a lot of shipper rewatch banners... do you guys still do shipper rewatch? I noticed that the site as a whole is rewatching the entire stargate collection but I missed the SG1 portion
          sigpic

Comment

I'm excited for the opportunity to be around next ship day! By then my photoshop skills should be beyond awesome to make some fantastic pics to contribute
            The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

I have an amazingly long To Do List this week. But as a motivation to myself and a little present for all our newbies *waves "Hi, newbies!!"* I will share a few of my Every Shippy Moment Ever pics each time I cross something off my list.

My first accomplishment was to actually write out my horrifyingly long list.

So here are a few pics. Please discuss, or stare, whatever works for you.

Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever in Pictures

Comment

Season 1
                Children of the Gods

First time he sees her

First meeting “Want to arm wrestle?”; “I like women just fine”

First time he makes her smile with one of his bad jokes

“You'll like me when you get to know me”; “I adore you already”; Jack pushes Sam through the gate.

Him not liking her enthusiastically greeting Daniel

Sitting together on Abydos when Jack tastes the alcohol

Comment

Season 1
                  The Enemy Within

When Kawalsky has Sam in the elevator, Jack is very concerned

Jack checks on Sam by touching her arm in the briefing after she returns from the infirmary

Comment

Season 1
                    Emancipation

He admires her in the dress “You look great”

Gets a little upset at the idea of Turghan partaking of his purchase “oh not a chance in hell”

He buys her back with a gun

The whole discussion around the fire about the mysterious incident on P3X595.

His worry for her during the fight with Turghan

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...DVD_081a-1.jpg
                      Gets a little upset at the idea of Turghan partaking of his purchase “oh not a chance in hell”
                      One of my favorite moments! (I just love it when our heroes show what ruffles their feathers!)
                      Last edited by Amara D'Angeli; 30 July 2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Just a reminder, when quoting a post with pics in it, please remove the IMG tags and replace with URL.

Comment

Season 1
                          The Broca Divide

Nice moment in the briefing where he makes her smile

Her “seducing” him in the locker room

His beating up Daniel in jealous rage over Sam “She's not yours”

The whole tank top exchange at the end

Comment

Comment

Last edited by hlndncr; 30 July 2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                Just a reminder, when quoting a post with pics in it, please remove the IMG tags and replace with URL.

Sorry about that! All fixed now.

Comment

Working...
                                X