No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, so only 7 more to go...no sweat. Ok let's see, i've got so far the Moment in Time, Obsession and Never Again. Here's the 4th: Irregular Orbits:

Since Jack and Sam know each other, they passed through many experiences which others couldn't even dream about it. They even died and revived, cloned, but they had moments of "great greatness" too. Despite the fact that the energy was spiking each time they were toghetert and the chemistry was obvious, something was messed up. They were dating wrong persons on some ocasions. They were on irregular orbits 'till one moment. That moment meant that Sam broke the engagement with Shanahan, went to Jack, told him wat she did and insinuating why. Unlucky enaugh, a woman appeared from the cabin and kinda ruined everything. Though Kerry liked Jack, even she saw that he was made for Sam and vice versa. At that moment, "planets" Jack and Sam fixed their orbits.
    sigpic

Comment

Triumph drabble:
      "Hey Carter, listen up: i was thinking of taking a loto ticket. What do you think?"
      "Well sir, the chance of actually winning at that stuff is very unlikely. The probability is th.."
      "AAgh, don't even THINK finishing that sentence!"
      "Sorry sir, i guess one ticket won't hurt"
      So Jack went to buy a ticket. The second they all the SGC is shaked by a powerful voice:
      "YEEES!! THAT'S IT!!"
      "What is it sir, you won at loto?"
      "What? Nooo, i didn't even guessed a number. A new season of The Simpsons arrived!!"
      "Aaa...that's somethin'."
      sigpic

Comment

Huh, just 5 more...It's complicated drabble, kinda different from any type of drabble:
        What words are most oftenly said after seeing stargate? Would those be what a beautiful couple? They should be togheter? No. After a close consideration, we observe that things are much more complex than that. In the first place, how couldn't they in over 8 years at least kiss one time when they weren't in a parallel reality, or in a time loop, or in their dreams, oor under a freaking disease which made them primitive? How so? Why didn't Jack retire when he was a general? Dr. Weir wasn't a military woman, though she commanded it for a little while. I think that the most suitable words for their relation are "It's complicated".
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
          Does that mean we're okay to post them on our own now?
          I've already seen a couple of folks posting them on FFnet and I've started uploading mine there (and on AO3) as well since yesterday. I'm doing two a day so that it'll be complete on Saturday, just in time for Ship Day on Sunday
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Seeking Solace Drabble:
            Sam's eyes were studying the ground. Her head were pretty much to heavy, and her exprsion was that of a dezolated woman. What was wrong with her? She had all that she wants. Being at Stargate Command was her dream, her father's too. She was travelling to other planets, she encountered new tech with which she could play day after day. Since she was a little girl she wanted to go out of space, but at that time she new that out of space is being in a shettle betwen moon and earth, with flying food and juices at zero gravity module. So go figure how brilliant is for her SGC. She herself stated that she has the perfect life. But was she? That expresion she had that day, was a relief of feelings. She was just seeking solace, and not from who knows who.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm doing two a day so that it'll be complete on Saturday, just in time for Ship Day on Sunday
              And I who i thought that i have to do all the drabbles left THIS NIGHT. Now that's kinda relief. You made my day fems.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                And I who i thought that i have to do all the drabbles left THIS NIGHT. Now that's kinda relief. You made my day fems.
                Well, mine are already finished and posted here I'm just uploading them on my FFnet and AO3 accounts two a day. If you want hlndncr to add yours to the collection she will be posting then you have to finish them all today.
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Ooh, i see. Then i shouldn't loose time.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm in an angsty mood!
                    On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                      I've already seen a couple of folks posting them on FFnet and I've started uploading mine there (and on AO3) as well since yesterday. I'm doing two a day so that it'll be complete on Saturday, just in time for Ship Day on Sunday
                      I just uploaded mine. I'll be AWOL for Ship Day. But I'll be with you all in spirit! If all goes well I may be able to check in for a bit first thing in the morning and later in the evening. But the bulk of my day is going to be...

MOVING!

Oh yeah, that's right. Reno is (almost) done and the truck is scheduled for Sunday. Can't wait to be done with this!
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                        Well, mine are already finished and posted here I'm just uploading them on my FFnet and AO3 accounts two a day. If you want hlndncr to add yours to the collection she will be posting then you have to finish them all today.
                        (I just read your summary on AO3 for the drabble prompts and I swear to you, by the time I got to the last sentence it sounded like the opening words of Law & Order. In my head. 'Cause, you know...I'm sleep deprived. )
                        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Have a Little Faith:
                          "Jack, we will never find Sam. I'm not feelin' good when i'm saying these words, but it's the truth!"
                          "We will, we have to and the only way of ever finding her again is to.."
                          "Not a good ideea. If what you was gonna say was he have to talk with Ba'al, Jack..you are the one who wouldn't trust a Goa'uld in a billion years."
                          "It's the only way Daniel. I have to try."
                          "But he said that the deal is for you tu surrender and to allow to be captured by him, and he will return Sam. You have to know that he won't do it."
                          "Oh, I know. And because i know, i will be prepared. Just have a little faith Daniel. It's Carter whom we talk here. You know how was the me without Sarah, don't think you wanna know the <<me>> without Sam."
                          "You're right. I don't. But i also don't wanna know the you being <<dead>>."
                          "I appreciate your care Daniel, but i must say you again, have a little faith."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                            (I just read your summary on AO3 for the drabble prompts and I swear to you, by the time I got to the last sentence it sounded like the opening words of Law & Order. In my head. 'Cause, you know...I'm sleep deprived. )
                            I hadn't noticed but now that you mention it...

Darn, I should have gone for "These are my stories..."
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Busted:

"Heeloo, what are you doing here Jack?"
                              "Me? Nothin'.."
                              "How come? What's there beside you?"
                              "Why would you suggest that is something here? Huh..silly."
                              "Silly?? I don't know, why should i think is something there..maybe because i see it? With all do respect sir, what's wrong with you?"
                              "I'm just.."
                              "Don't care anymore, i'm coming!"
                              "WAIT! Stop!"
                              "Why?"
                              "The truth is Carter, that i.."
                              "I.. what?"
                              "I ate all the jello and i have here all empty boxes."
                              "Noo, well, i was gonna say that you are busted, but then i realised that i kinda erased your Simpson tapes out of mistake, so let's pretend nothing happened, ok?"
                              "Okay.."
                              sigpic

Comment

Finally, the last DRABBLE
                                TO OZ!:
                                Teal'c: "O'Neill, i wish that one day, my people will be free."
                                Jack: "No sweat. Next."
                                Daniel: "Jack, i wish people all people to have a consciousness."
                                Jack: "Not so easy, but we'll see. Anyone else?"
                                Sam: "I wish that the rule which forbids us to be together never had existed."
                                Jack: "Interesting, my turn now: I wish that i wouldn't have ever reenter in active duty but still to be in this program and team, so that i could have kissed you from the first time you entered that door and you challenged me at an arm wrestle."
                                Oz: "Kinda choosey. I'll see what i can do."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X