Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drabble Prompt #9
    Never Again

Edited to add: Warning! This gif contains 17 frames of Sam kissing and 22 frames of Jack kissing Kerry - but it does have a happy ending! (My intention was never to upset anyone, only to show the horrible things TPTB put us through - I never thought I'd actually grab the kissing scene, but it made sense for the theme of "Never Again"...)

100 frames gif - clickable thumbnail:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse; 21 July 2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

back from the mountains, so:

NEVER AGAIN

Spoiler:

“Never again!” Jack repeated to himself for the nth time in the past four hours.

Cassie had asked him to drive her to the mall because she wanted to buy something special for Sam’s baby shower. It had seemed an innocent request at the time but after visiting tons of shops he was exhausted. When Teal’c and Daniel had joined them he had hoped to be saved from this torture but clearly it wasn’t his lucky day.

His thoughts were interrupted by Teal’c coming towards him with a 3-feet tall Teddy bear plush.

He grumbled between his teeth “Never again!”

sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        I meant a day of your pic spam countdown dedicated to the gutter.
        Oh I know that's what you meant. I'm just suggesting that a sweet innocent young lady like myself wouldn't even know where to find a gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
          Drabble Prompt #9
          Never Again

100 frames gif - clickable thumbnail:

Spoiler:

http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/shipday2013/ship-day-2013-09-thumb.jpg[/url]
          Clever! But a warning would have been nice! >.<
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

i'm having a little trouble with Never again.

Comment

if i didn't know what this scene was about, and how sam ends up smirking with skara...

she looks kind of ticked/irked right there.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                Ten Drabbles in Ten Days!

Remember, this doesn't have to be hard. Just a fun little scene/story in 100 words or less. Post them here whenever the muse strikes you (or you strike it)! I'll post a new prompt every 24 hours or so for the next ten days.

Drabble Prompt #9
                Never Again

Spoiler:

-Never Again -

Daniel wanted his stupid shampoo from the showers. Environmentally correct shampoo, which he paid $25 a bottle for. Stupid, and stupid shampoo.

Jack could see Sam's back in the shower stall.

And of course I said I'd get it. After he whined for ten minutes. All I wanted was to leave the mountain and have some beer and chicken wings... Sam's voice isn't that bad. But please, please don't turn around...

Sam turned around and Jack quickly pulled his head back from the corner.

Dear God... I thought you loved me... why are you putting a tall glass of Carter in front of me when I'm a Carterholic?

Sam turned back to let the water wash her front. And continued singing, 'Don't Stop Believing'.

Never again will I listen to Daniel.

But I did get to see a vision that I'll cherish for the rest of my -

Sam turned around again.

Jack beat his head against the wall.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  Ten Drabbles in Ten Days!

Remember, this doesn't have to be hard. Just a fun little scene/story in 100 words or less. Post them here whenever the muse strikes you (or you strike it)! I'll post a new prompt every 24 hours or so for the next ten days.

Drabble Prompt #9
                  Never Again
                  Spoiler:

As he downed another shot from his refilled shot glass, he wanted to never again be reminded of what had transpired.

Never again did he want to see that famous megawatt smile she gave.

Never again did he want to see his ring on her finger.

Never again did he want to be reminded of how royally he screwed up.

Never again did he want to feel like he did when she was around.

Never again did he want to be alone.

As he got into his truck and headed for Minnesota and his cabin, two words were stuck in his mind:

Never Again.

Comment

Drabble Prompt #9
                    Never Again

Something I just came up with in a few minutes.

Spoiler:

Sam pushed open the front door and carried in the bags of shopping.

The house was too quiet; suspiciously quiet. She found the kitchen covered in chocolate, icing and sugar, flour and god knew what else. The remains of a cake sat by the bin. She dropped the bags on the floor in frustration.

Toys were strewn all over the living room floor, crayon ran in a line up along the wall and the bin was upturned on the floor, its contents spread like confetti.

She found Jack fast asleep on the couch and Jake happily munching on his fist.

I've finally finished my first draft of Chapter 1 of 'How to Heal a Broken Heart' its approx 4700 words, just wondering if it's a bit long.
                    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                      Drabble Prompt #9
                      Never Again

Something I just came up with in a few minutes.

Spoiler:

Sam pushed open the front door and carried in the bags of shopping.

The house was too quiet; suspiciously quiet. She found the kitchen covered in chocolate, icing and sugar, flour and god knew what else. The remains of a cake sat by the bin. She dropped the bags on the floor in frustration.

Toys were strewn all over the living room floor, crayon ran in a line up along the wall and the bin was upturned on the floor, its contents spread like confetti.

She found Jack fast asleep on the couch and Jake happily munching on his fist.

I've finally finished my first draft of Chapter 1 of 'How to Heal a Broken Heart' its approx 4700 words, just wondering if it's a bit long.
                      i wouldn't know what the pre-reqs are for how long a chapter has to be. how many pages was it?

Comment

Just over 10. I don't think I can cut it down because, everything that happens in this chapter at the moment, has to happen in this chapter. It wouldn't make sense to split it.
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          i wouldn't know what the pre-reqs are for how long a chapter has to be. how many pages was it?
                          When I write, the chapter is done when it's done. Stories seem to have natural breaks for me. No specified amount of words/pages.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Just over 10. I don't think I can cut it down because, everything that happens in this chapter at the moment, has to happen in this chapter. It wouldn't make sense to split it.
                            then i suggest go for it. i'm anxious to read it.

Comment

Yep, nei, I agree with Everlovin and LCJS. If it feels like a complete chapter, and like it can't be split, I say keep it together. Don't force it

Comment

Posting a new story soon, nei?
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X