No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always, love your "Count down to ship day" pic stories, hlndncr! ((HUGS))

Comment

now with all these drabbles will some of them be put into like a compilation for Ship Day 2013 fic?

Comment

I have a few problems with this drabble prompt. And ended up with something less funny nd fluffy that I wanted to do!

Anyway, here it is.

Spoiler:
        Waiting is excruciating.

Jack thinks he’s always understood it from a distance, cocooned from this special brand of torture by Sara’s reticence to talk about his frequent periods of absence. In here however, waiting is no longer an abstract concept, but a nightmare out of which he cannot crawl.

The wide doors swing open, stopping him mid-pace, the weary smile on the doctor’s face releasing the knot in his gut.

He shifts, seeing the reassuring rise and fall of her chest.

She’ll live.

Boneless with relief, he sinks down into the nearest chair and cradles his head in his hands.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

okay, I'm not a writer like you guys, but this what a I came up with...

It was so much easier when he led the team. They went on a mission, nothing ever seemed to run smoothly, but it was alright, they were together. They’d fought and won against more odds than anyone had a right to in one lifetime. But this waiting. Damn, it’s hard.
          Suddenly, Walter announced “Incoming wormhole – it’s SG-1s IDC”
          The iris opened, and they stepped into the gateroom.
          For General O’Neill, it was one perfect moment in time.

sigpic

Comment

That was great, Nola!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

It was so much easier when he led the team. They went on a mission, nothing ever seemed to run smoothly, but it was alright, they were together. They’d fought and won against more odds than anyone had a right to in one lifetime. But this waiting. Damn, it’s hard.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...f.jpg~original
              nola, that's great!! i love visuals!

- the picture you chose was perfect, with sg1 just coming out of the stargate. did you go looking for the picture to fit your story, or found a great pic and decided to write around it?
              sally

sigpic

Comment

well, the manip was kinda necessary I thought. Thank you guys.
                sigpic

Comment

Good one, Nola. I love the accompanying picture.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Loved it, Nola!

Comment

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Stargate%20Stuff/MomentofRelief.jpg~original
                      Everybody starts somewhere. I say you're off to a good start here.

Comment

well, the manip was kinda necessary I thought. Thank you guys.
                        until you mentioned it, i didn't notice. good job!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

So much creativity Virtual GREEN to all those I can't green

Comment

Here's a fun thing I did with a program on my computer. Take any photo and turn it into a kaleidoscope.

Comment

what program is that?
                              sigpic

Comment

what program is that?
                                Paint Shop Pro 9 (though I'm pretty sure there's a newer version than mine).
                                Last edited by hedwig; 19 July 2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X