• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    fluff alert!!!!

A MOMENT IN TIME

Spoiler:

So far they had only seen her like a grey and blurry outline, but now it was totally different and they couldn’t remove their eyes from the screen.

Their baby was really there. Her big closed eyes. Her perfect mouth which was partially open. Her little nose. She was beautiful. She was their miracle. His second chance at fatherhood. Her deepest desire become a reality. His redemption. Their future.

They interlaced their fingers together and kept staring at the 3D image in awe. Their breaths caught in their throats; their eyes teary.

Time stood still while love filled the room.

You are on one massive fluff cloud Chemmy!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      the slight tightening of the lips enhances the defiant look
      I agree, Nola.

Comment

Eek, I think I'm 3 prompts behind. Not had any inspiration the past few days.
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
          Eek, I think I'm 3 prompts behind. Not had any inspiration the past few days.
          I'm behind as well. No inspiration whatsoever. I think that the 100 word cap is a problem, for me anyway.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            I'm getting another late start today because of the night I had. But I'll post this next prompt first before Chemmy gets mad at me.

Ten Drabbles in Ten Days!

Remember, this doesn't have to be hard. Just a fun little scene/story in 100 words or less. Post them here whenever the muse strikes you (or you strike it)! I'll post a new prompt every 24 hours or so for the next ten days.

Drabble Prompt #6
            A Moment in Time

Spoiler:

- A Moment in Time -

He stares when he thinks she isn't looking. He watches her, just being.

She watches him underneath sunglasses. She watches his face, his body. He scares her, and flames the fire in her veins.

He looks away quickly, pretending to be interested in his shoes. She smiles gently.

She knows he's watching her eat. It makes her self-conscious. And excited.

Under the stars, with the campfire gently lighting their faces, they share a glance. And another.

A moment in time, and without guilt, they relish it.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

This one i kind had a little trouble with but i got something out.

A Moment in Time
              Spoiler:

Time always stood still for them.

It stood still when they first met.

It stood still when he met her dad for the first time.

It stood still when she had to go three months without him.

It stood still when they were forced to reveal they cared about one another to prove that they weren’t za’tarcs.

It stood still when they both refused to give up on one another.

It stood still when she announced she was engaged.

It stood still when he comforted her as her father was dying.

But their moment in time came when they both said I do.

Comment

It was one perfect moment in time...no regs, no commanding officer, no 2IC, no rules at all. Just each other and how they felt.

sigpic

Comment

i want to be able to green ppl!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

I just tried greening and still have to spread it around...I have an idea where I can do just that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, loving all the drabbles. Keep 'em coming!

Hoping I will be able to drop in for Shipday, might even have the first chapter of a new AU fic to post... Anyway loving all the enthusiasm still for this awesome couple

Will try to be around a bit more over the next few weeks.

Always.
                      Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        I'm getting another late start today because of the night I had. But I'll post this next prompt first before Chemmy gets mad at me.

Ten Drabbles in Ten Days!

Remember, this doesn't have to be hard. Just a fun little scene/story in 100 words or less. Post them here whenever the muse strikes you (or you strike it)! I'll post a new prompt every 24 hours or so for the next ten days.

Drabble Prompt #6
                        A Moment in Time
                        I'm not sure what's up with me and angst these days. But I needed a break from packing and this is what my overtaxed and overwrought brain came up with. I took some liberties with the scene because...why not?

She stared into his eyes. Let her eyes travel the planes of his face. She reached as if to touch him and let her fingers settle as near to his lips as she could. The ice was first cold, and then it burned.

But she burned from within, too, and the ice turned to slick water beneath her fingertips. She slipped them down the ice until they were hand to hand.

She couldn’t leave him there. She didn’t want to.

She didn’t have a choice.

She turned away from him, prepared to flee – the moment, her feelings, both.

Not goodbye.
                        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          Spoiler:

- A Moment in Time -

He stares when he thinks she isn't looking. He watches her, just being.

She watches him underneath sunglasses. She watches his face, his body. He scares her, and flames the fire in her veins.

He looks away quickly, pretending to be interested in his shoes. She smiles gently.

She knows he's watching her eat. It makes her self-conscious. And excited.

Under the stars, with the campfire gently lighting their faces, they share a glance. And another.

A moment in time, and without guilt, they relish it.
                          Couldn't green you Sal! I find this very sexy. Must be in a guttery mood today.
                          The password is fishing...

Comment

I've given out all the green GW will allow. I still owe a few shippers some green, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Much GREEN love to all those I can't green!
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Hello all, well, I took a prompt and actually came up with one- yep, amazing! It is the first drabble, Have a little faith. It is dedicated to Pol as one of her stories was the inspiration for it. I did message her with the story and have her permission to use it. And Thanks to SaraBahama as she helped refine it even a bit more. Yes, it is over 100 words but it the best I could do. So with out further ado, I present my one and only drabble.

For Polrobin

I borrowed her Sam and Jack family for this story. It is a drabble for her story “Finding Carter”

Have a little Faith- the prompt

“You know Colonel, you can blow up a sun, devise a naquada generator, create a weapon to defeat the Super Solider…” Jack stated.

“Yes, I know General, but this may be way of our league, I don’t know if either one of us could even figure this out…” Sam said as she was standing in her lab looking at the large box in front of them.

“I think we should take it out of the box, go get Carter from the infirmary and head home. I mean really now, how difficult could an infant car seat be? We just need a little faith…” Jack replied.

“Yeah, you’re right, Finn and Jan are waiting to meet their new brother. Let’s go. " Sam said as she started to open the box. Jack just smiled at his wife.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Working...
                                X