Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Anyone planning on going to Chicon?
    I'm going to Shore Leave! Amanda and Teryl!!!!!

Shipper party at my room!

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
      Yay! It was pretty late on in the day when my number was finally called to get you one so its not personalised I can maybe see if I can get her to add it on tomorrow if I see her.

If I had realised I could have gotten more than one at a time on friday when I got mine I would have gotteb yours too.... not that I could speak to her when my number was called..... I managed hi, good you?

There was no sam/jack photos
      Aww, I appreciate you going to the trouble for me babe! <3 XOXO!
      The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        I only see a link.
        But if you click the link, do you see the picture??

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          I knew you'd ask. And I haven't forgotten.

I started one on Thursday, but I haven't had time to finish. I'm swamped this weekend, but I'm hoping to get back to it before the end of the week.
          Thanks hlndncr!! {{SHIPPER HUGS}}

Comment

I used to post all my attachments during the shipper holidays but now I may not be able to have as many posts if my pictures aren't showing up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
              But if you click the link, do you see the picture??
              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                I used to post all my attachments during the shipper holidays but now I may not be able to have as many posts if my pictures aren't showing up!!
                Photobucket baby!

Comment

yes, Photobucket or Imageshack. Set up an account asap. That way, you'll be ready for Ship Day.
                  sigpic

Comment

so i just asked the online 'magic 8 ball' a question: 'will sam and jack be confirmed as a couple in a future stargate project?'

the answer: 'without a doubt!'

me =

so i asked another online magic 8 ball website the same question...

answer: absolutely!

me =

and then i quit while i was ahead (in positive answers)!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

CLICK IF YOU WANT TO READ ^

Comment

Oh, part of this chapter was inspired by conversations in the Sam and Jack Lounge.

*hands Samantha-Carter-is-my-Muse some pineapple pizza*

Comment

Just wondering what happens on ship day? Is it a chat day or just an excuse to go nuts on couples?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post
                            Just wondering what happens on ship day? Is it a chat day or just an excuse to go nuts on couples?
                            Not couples. It's for only one couple - the one and only Jack and Sam!

And we post art, photos from various archives, fanfics, and a bunch of fun stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                              Oh, part of this chapter was inspired by conversations in the Sam and Jack Lounge.

Yay another chapter! It's so cute! Love Sara's last line.
                              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                and then i quit while i was ahead (in positive answers)!
                                That's a good strategy, Sally clever magic 8 ball, I'd say

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post

Pineapple pizza for the win!!! Thanks J4S

Wonderful chapter, love Sara's last line too

Comment

Working...
                                X