No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i read a really good fic last night. let me go find the link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9412799/...ng-in-the-Rain

(don't let pete scare you )
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Also, notice Rick wearing green BDU pants , since the photo was from waist up I guess he didn't have to wear the full uniform! Amanda's dress is beautiful, and I love her extensions. Looks nicer than the wig she wore for the POV episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        Also, notice Rick wearing green BDU pants , since the photo was from waist up I guess he didn't have to wear the full uniform! Amanda's dress is beautiful, and I love her extensions. Looks nicer than the wig she wore for the POV episode.
        Yes, I wonder why they didn't just keep the extensions in instead of using a wig. But maybe they only looked good with her hair like that and I doubt Dr Carter would have the same style (let alone the time to do it up like that) on the day she escaped her planet when it's under attack by Goa'uld...
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          Yes, I wonder why they didn't just keep the extensions in instead of using a wig. But maybe they only looked good with her hair like that and I doubt Dr Carter would have the same style (let alone the time to do it up like that) on the day she escaped her planet when it's under attack by Goa'uld...
          This is true! I had my hair done by a stylist for my sister's wedding and I can't make it look that good myself, and I wasn't on the run for the Goul'd

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
            So I was browsing Google images this evening, and I came across this photo

http://i40.tinypic.com/2it4t5f.jpg

It was originally posted on the family discussion thread in 2005 by ChopinGal. There was 3 links posted, but only 1 will work. Does anyone have the other 2? I'd love to see them
            This photo was taken at the first AT GABIT Event in London in 2005. There were lots of props and costumes, as well as photos for sale.

These are my photos of the dress...

sigpic

Comment

Ooh fab pics, excited to see what turns up at AT7
              sigpic
              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Hello everyone, sorry I have been a terrible shipper and haven't been here for a while, and haven't watched SG for a while either (I know, how could I ) I've just been busy busy with lots of stuff, but promise ill come back now when I can
                sigpic
                Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i read a really good fic last night. let me go find the link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9412799/...ng-in-the-Rain

(don't let pete scare you )
                  Oooh, such a cute fic, thanks Sally

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                  This photo was taken at the first AT GABIT Event in London in 2005. There were lots of props and costumes, as well as photos for sale.

These are my photos of the dress...
                  That's just wonderful, thanks for sharing Can't wait to see what turns up at AT7 - won't have money to buy anything, but still...

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                  Hello everyone, sorry I have been a terrible shipper and haven't been here for a while, and haven't watched SG for a while either (I know, how could I ) I've just been busy busy with lots of stuff, but promise ill come back now when I can
                  Good to see you again, Suzi - hopefully you'll find some time for SG-1 soon

Comment

Mini pic spam

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Lovely art!
                                i love that pic used for the ship day pic!!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X