Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                They seem so much like a known entity here; truly a couple. It's as if she's expressed concern in the past so he's awaiting her objection that he's going without her to watch his back. He's still going to go no matter what but he knows he needs her blessing, even if it comes after the usual argument. But this time, Sam knows she has a job to do on her own as well and she now just expresses the utmost confidence in his skills to keep himself safe and bring Daniel home with the simple "good", which says it all. And he is satisfied with her answer. Oh please, somebody, please do a fanfic or ficlet around this moment!?

Yeah, it's a great testament to AT and RDA's acting skills, conveying so much with just some looks and a few words. It's a great scene and I love whoever came up with the idea and directed them to do it like this.

There's a fic about this little scene I read recently... The Evolution of Waiting by SkyeRose.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Beautiful Ship Day artwork, Ikorni

Comment

So I was browsing Google images this evening, and I came across this photo

It was originally posted on the family discussion thread in 2005 by ChopinGal. There was 3 links posted, but only 1 will work. Does anyone have the other 2? I'd love to see them
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Nola
                    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                      So I was browsing Google images this evening, and I came across this photo

http://i40.tinypic.com/2it4t5f.jpg

It was originally posted on the family discussion thread in 2005 by ChopinGal. There was 3 links posted, but only 1 will work. Does anyone have the other 2? I'd love to see them
                      Wow, I've never seen that. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                        Does anyone have the other 2? I'd love to see them
                        Sadly no, but hopefully others have *crosses fingers*

Thanks for sharing, roque

Comment

What I can make out of the dress is gorgeous!
                          sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                            What I can make out of the dress is gorgeous!
                            Yeah, elegant in its simplicity, too. Much prefer Dr Carter's bride-look than Sam's in 200...

Gotta admit I'm amazed at the effort they put in for that one picture Dr Carter showed us!
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I know right?! Damn woman can make anything look good. And Jack is in uniform! *swoon*

I love AU.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Nola
                              Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Love this! I can't green you, for some reason, so Virtual Green!!

Comment

Working...
                                X