• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, I'll have to wait until AT7 to get mine

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
      Congrats, I'll have to wait until AT7 to get mine
      If you don't want to wait for so long I can send you the file and you can print it.

My tee:
      pic.twitter.com/1wbv72QFW3
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        If you don't want to wait for so long I can send you the file and you can print it.

My tee:
        Oh, you went for the pink one - nice

It's okay, I'm working on losing weight, so I might as well wait

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Nooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

So in lieu of me posting four chapters in two days, I felt like writing this morning a little one-shot entitled
              Camera Shy.

Comment

So I think after I finish For Love of the Game I might do a story where Jack and Sam are Roommates: The backstory is that Daniel, Janet, Jack and Sam, all grew up together and went to high school together, Jack and Sam dated during High school but for some reason it didn't end but somehow ended back as friends and roommates and that's where the story will begin.

haven't really decided yet, i'm still trying to figure out how long this current will be. I might even throw in one-shots every now and then. I might even shoot for completing it before shipday. finally have something to add to the fic list!

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

My tee:
                  that shirt is great!!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9393351/1/Paper-Flowers

^ this fic made me happy!!

~why, just *why* couldn't the series writers write like our fanfiction writers? *sighs sad and happy at the same time*
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

very sweet story - I was in the mood for a bit of fluff even though I almost never read ff
                      sigpic

Comment

aww, that fic is so cute and fluffy. Thanks for posting the link!
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

i'm listening to some songs on youtube (60s and 70s songs ), and this just popped into my head...

if jack wanted to use a 'song' to let sam know he was still in love with her (b/c of the situation), which song do you think he'd use? let's just say the song title and/or lyrics would have to do the talking for him.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

I've been listening to a Chicago/Foreigner hits album recently and 'Look Away' and 'When it comes to love' stick out as being appropriate for the eek situation. I think 'Look Away' pretty much describes all 8 years they spent together, each time one got close to someone the other was hurting and trying to hide it.
                            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Aww love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X