Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aha! the truth comes out!
    Originally posted by fems View Post
    I just snurch them from other websites Unless there's a moment I really need (like Jack playing with his yo-yo) and that I can't find online or not of good enough quality, then I'll make it myself.
    sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
    Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
    GateCon Vancouver 2011
    Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
      aha! the truth comes out!
      Yep, that's why I'm not even going to attempt making videos. I've heard it can take hours to collect all the correct scenes you want to use and then you have to edit it all together... I'm not that patient, unfortunately. Probably not creative enough either, so I'll just enjoy other people's vids instead!
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Now it's someone else's turn!
        Thanks for the wonderful picspam, fems

I've always wondered something...how long does it take you folks to get through an episode with all the screen caping involved!? Don't get me wrong I love lurking in here to see all the great pix but it must be soooo time consuming
        It took me a month to make 33 gifsets from Solitudes - but it wasn't the only episode I was making gifs from at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
          Thanks for the wonderful picspam, fems

It took me a month to make 33 gifsets from Solitudes - but it wasn't the only episode I was making gifs from at the time
          A month. Gosh. For a gifset.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Yep, that's why I'm not even going to attempt making videos. I've heard it can take hours to collect all the correct scenes you want to use and then you have to edit it all together... I'm not that patient's, unfortunately.
            To all this add timing of the beats, coloring and effects!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-x72bHgFwVSY/URK1C9js3MI/AAAAAAAAH9k/kLSYM-C7X6c/s912/5x01_212.jpg[img]
              That is such an adorable accidental photo of Sam! One for the SJ family album, methinks
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                That is such an adorable accidental photo of Sam! One for the SJ family album, methinks
                We don't have one of those yet, do we? Would be nice if someone created one for the shippy holidays...
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I've always wondered something...how long does it take you folks to get through an episode with all the screen caping involved!? Don't get me wrong I love lurking in here to see all the great pix but it must be soooo time consuming
                  It took me 4 months to cap and colage all the shippy moments. I was in school at the time so I used it as a homework avoidance strategy (and to get me through some boring classes).

Now I have a couple thousand S/J caps so I have just about everything I need for all my shippy art organized by season and episode. So I consider it a worthwhile investment of my time.

Comment

Damn that man for being so unbelievably hot. Phew!

Sorry...had a moment.

Well, sorry, not sorry.
                    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                      Damn that man for being so unbelievably hot. Phew!

Sorry...had a moment.

Well, sorry, not sorry.

No need to apologize as far as I'm concerned; there's a reason I included it!
                      On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        To all this add timing of the beats, coloring and effects!
                        I find that the time consuming part. The new imovie has a feature allowing you to put beat markers in your soundtrack, you just listen to it and press 'm' at the right moment. It automatically cuts your clips to the beat mark and you can put transitions over the top of the marker and everything is perfectly in time - it saves so much time.
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                          I find that the time consuming part. The new imovie has a feature allowing you to put beat markers in your soundtrack, you just listen to it and press 'm' at the right moment. It automatically cuts your clips to the beat mark and you can put transitions over the top of the marker and everything is perfectly in time - it saves so much time.
                          Spoiler:
                          I use Sony Vegas and the first thing I do is to put markers (orange lines) on the beats. Of course I usually like fast paced songs so my projects often look like this

sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                            Final cut will do that too.
                            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                Popping in to say "Hi!"

I haven't abandoned ship. RL just has me swamped. I'm furiously trying to bail myself out, but the next month is going to be crazy with work and travel.

But one thing will never change: + = Always!
                                **tackle hugs** HLNDNCR!!!!!!!!

Ah! Sam and Jack **sigh**
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X