• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that fic yesterday too!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        it's an alternate reality fic, but very well done.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/789410
        Like others have said, I read the fic yesterday and liked it well enough.

Except for one little detail, this could be the origin of the Point of View AU.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

it's an alternate reality fic, but very well done.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/789410
          Thanks, looking forward to reading it

Comment

I didn't know about RCC and his treatment of AT (the first lady of sci-fi - how dare he!)

So no prejuice over the fact that I hated The Ark of Truth. He seemed so excited with the beautiful landscapes and having helicopter shots but he forgot to edit them at a pace to keep the movie moving. And the way he had Domici circling Vala looked so stupid and pointless that it ruined te cool fiery flames effect. It seems like he was so full of being able to do stuff like big movie producers do, he didn't step back to see the full affect of the special effects.

The characters should come first IMO. Everything else is the icing.

I'm no expert so what I think above may be gibberish and rubbish technically speaking. But I know one thing... I did not like it.

*Goooo Continuum*. I've always said Continnum is as good as Ark of Truth is bad. That eans Continuum is excellent!
            sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
              I'd also like to know the title of that fic, majorsal

Angsty fics are my favorite kind of fics, title please?
              It is "In the Thirteenth Hour" by Aenigmatic. The link is to the author page since the story is rated M.

Then there's Jade by Lillie Flowers. Not finished yet, but likely will be soon.

and Absence of Malice by vinividivinci. WIP
              and Eirenia - Starting Over by vinividivinci. WIP

Comment

so i'm on book 4 of the atlantis legacy series...

there's a letter that sam's sent to jack via a data burst to homeworld security. very shippy!!

so i'm asking, even though i know this has been asked, and i might have asked this before myself...

mgm *is* considering this canon? they endorse this?

if this letter had been in an episode, it would have been our confirmation indeed!!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  It is "In the Thirteenth Hour" by Aenigmatic. The link is to the author page since the story is rated M.
                  Thanks hedwig I'll wait with the others until they're finished, I prefer not to read WIPs, will just loose track of what the story was about

Comment

so i'm on book 4 of the atlantis legacy series...

there's a letter that sam's sent to jack via a data burst to homeworld security. very shippy!!

so i'm asking, even though i know this has been asked, and i might have asked this before myself...

mgm *is* considering this canon? they endorse this?

if this letter had been in an episode, it would have been our confirmation indeed!!
                    What did the letter say? And no, as far as I know, the novels aren't canon.

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                      thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                        she's just writing to jack, not general o'neill, talking about what's going on while she's at atlantis. but it's personal.

her and jack know that others will read this before it gets to jack, so she's being careful in what she says and how she says it. jack acknowledges this, which...

it's just very suggestive in that they're IN a relationship!

even if this isn't canon per say, mgm had to have signed off on this... so it's mgm saying that they're okay with this level of *in a relationship* ship???
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

she's just writing to jack, not general o'neill, talking about what's going on while she's at atlantis. but it's personal.

her and jack know that others will read this before it gets to jack, so she's being careful in what she says and how she says it. jack acknowledges this, which...

it's just very suggestive in that they're IN a relationship!

even if this isn't canon per say, mgm had to have signed off on this... so it's mgm saying that they're okay with this level of *in a relationship* ship???
                          When Fandemonium first began, I emailed Sally Malcolm and she replied that the books are canon. She said that the books are authorized to write whatever they want between episodes and seasons as long as it did not contradict the episodes of the tv series canon.She also said MGM had final approval of each book. I'll see if my email would still have it as I would not have deleted it.

Now,over the years, I've heard people say that with the cancellation of the series, MGM has taken less interest in the books so I don't know what's going on currently.
                          sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                            When Fandemonium first began, I emailed Sally Malcolm and she replied that the books are canon. She said that the books are authorized to write whatever they want between episodes and seasons as long as it did not contradict the episodes of the tv series canon.She also said MGM had final approval of each book. I'll see if my email would still have it as I would not have deleted it.

Now,over the years, I've heard people say that with the cancellation of the series, MGM has taken less interest in the books so I don't know what's going on currently.
                            I think this gives a whole new meaning to canon is it's really what MGM said.
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                              Thanks hedwig I'll wait with the others until they're finished, I prefer not to read WIPs, will just loose track of what the story was about
                              This one's just been finished.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                This one's just been finished.
                                "In the Thirteenth Hour"? I just downloaded it to my e-reader I travel by bus&train for about 2½ hours a day, (NC-17) fanfic really makes time fly

Comment

Working...
                                X