Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
    I'm pretty sure that group pic is in Jacks office in season 8, so must be significant. Might be RDAs family? The tall one in the pic appears to be Jack.
    could it be rick with his brothers and dad?

edit- hedwig just said it was. i didn't remember rick had 4 bros, so i added in the dad
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I think the one standing next to what appears to be Rick is a woman. As the blue shirt seems to come up and wrap around their neck and I don't know any guy shirts that do that. I thought maybe his mum and dad and brother...
      The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        could it be rick with his brothers and dad?

edit- hedwig just said it was. i didn't remember rick had 4 bros, so i added in the dad
        RDA has three brothers, so the four people in the photo are likely him and the other three. His parents were divorced, so I doubt very much his parents would be in the picture.

Comment

i wish they did a group photo in the series of all members of sg-1 (the core four) for jack to have in his office or mantle.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            RDA has three brothers, so the four people in the photo are likely him and the other three. His parents were divorced, so I doubt very much his parents would be in the picture.
            divorced or not, they exist, so it could have been one of them.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I suppose the collar could be some weird 80s fashion thing.
              The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                i wish they did a group photo in the series of all members of sg-1 (the core four) for jack to have in his office or mantle.
                Isn't there an episode where that kind of photo is in Jack's house somewhere?

Comment

Isn't there an episode where that kind of photo is in Jack's house somewhere?
                  Think it's an episode at the cabin. I could be wrong though.
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I guess it's someone else's turn to find/make captures of photos displayed in Jack or Sam's house/lab/office, because I already found these (and the ones from Sam's house a while ago)!

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have come up with tomorrow
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      divorced or not, they exist, so it could have been one of them.
                      His father passed away in 2003. If you've seen photos of him anywhere you will notice his hair is quite white, and that doesn't fit the guy in the picture. And I've seen a photo or two of his mother, and that ain't her in that photo.

Comment

No I mean various props through the years. Like love notes on Sams lab table that the camera never got close enough to read... Stuff like that. Maybe something from Sams house appearing in Jacks house too...
                        There's a fanfic waiting to be written.

Comment

There's a fanfic waiting to be written.
                          I agree!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Nola
                          Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

His father passed away in 2003. If you've seen photos of him anywhere you will notice his hair is quite white, and that doesn't fit the guy in the picture. And I've seen a photo or two of his mother, and that ain't her in that photo.
                            i was just teasing you b/c you said they divorced, so it couldn't be them.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

I suppose the collar could be some weird 80s fashion thing.
                              Is it a collar? It looks to me like the 3rd person has their arm wrapped around the 2nd person's shoulders, with their hand in front of the 2nd person's neck.

Comment

I recall reading that Jack's house is in fact, someone's house in real life so I've always wondered how many of things in there belonged to the actual owner and how many were props from the crew. Same with the cabin I think , but I do remember some old post where someone noticed the cabin in another show!
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X