Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
    Seriously, you need to send a photo of that to Joe Mallozzi! I salute you that's so cool!
    Posted it on his blog as you suggested.

Joe Mallozzi's response:
    "Great. But I insist you draw the line at one of those Jaffa forehead tattoos."

The password is fishing...

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching. (1)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing room

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching.(2)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing room
        The password is fishing...

Comment

THANKS - I can't give you green, but I absolutely love it

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching.(2)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing room (1)
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching.(3)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing room (1)

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching.(3)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing room (2)
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching.(4)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing room (2)
                  sigpic
                  Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching. (4)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing room (3)
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching. (5)

vs.

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching. (6)

vs.

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching. (7)

vs.

Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching. (8)

vs.

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching. (9)

vs.

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X