Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 2: Out of Mind – Jack is distracted by Sam’s naked body (12)

vs.

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him (9)

It's fun seeing Jack distracted by Sam's skin. But I just love that when nothing's going on, Jack decides to pull Sam aside and entertain himself by listening to her talk and watching her smile. So cute!!!

Tonight's winner, and our first semi-finalist: Jack distracted by Sam's naked back.

Comment

Season 1: Children of the Gods - First time Jack makes Sam laugh with one of his bad jokes

vs.

Season 5: Enemies - Sam enjoys Jack being put in his place by Dad, "Welcome to my life."

Comment

Season 1: Children of the Gods - First time Jack makes Sam laugh with one of his bad jokes

I'm either very blind and deaf or very stupid, or need a higher prescription on my shippy specs but I can't find that moment. Literally just watched the episode tonight finding moments for shippy gifs and I can't for the life of me find Sam laughing at the bad joke. Someone please point it out with a big red marker pen for me
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post

I'm either very blind and deaf or very stupid, or need a higher prescription on my shippy specs but I can't find that moment. Literally just watched the episode tonight finding moments for shippy gifs and I can't for the life of me find Sam laughing at the bad joke. Someone please point it out with a big red marker pen for me
          I think this refers to Jack's sarcastic statement to Samuels. Otherwise I've been voting wrongly!

O'NEILL
          They know what we are now. They know how far we've come. We're a threat to them. They've got ships, General. Ra had one as big as the great pyramids. They don't need the Stargate to get here. They can do it the old fashioned way. Now with all due respect to Mister Glass-is-half-empty over here, don't you think maybe we should use the Stargate to do a little reconnaissance before they decide to come back…again?

The shot cuts to Sam when Jack says "Mister Glass-is-half-empty" and she's smiling.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            I think this refers to Jack's sarcastic statement to Samuels. Otherwise I've been voting wrongly!

O'NEILL
            They know what we are now. They know how far we've come. We're a threat to them. They've got ships, General. Ra had one as big as the great pyramids. They don't need the Stargate to get here. They can do it the old fashioned way. Now with all due respect to Mister Glass-is-half-empty over here, don't you think maybe we should use the Stargate to do a little reconnaissance before they decide to come back…again?

The shot cuts to Sam when Jack says "Mister Glass-is-half-empty" and she's smiling.
            That's the one. Jack is insulting Samuels with what he thinks is a clever remark and we see Sam ducking her chin trying to hold back a little chuckle at Jack's bad pun and lack of respect for a fellow officer (it's not insubordination because he out ranks Samuels).

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post

O'NEILL

I cut that clip to make a gif but it didn't register *rolls eyes at self and shakes head*
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

vs.

Season 5: Enemies - Sam enjoys Jack being put in his place by Dad, "Welcome to my life." (1)

Comment

vs.

Season 5: Enemies - Sam enjoys Jack being put in his place by Dad, "Welcome to my life." (2)

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Season 1: Children of the Gods - First time Jack makes Sam laugh with one of his bad jokes (1)

vs.

Season 5: Enemies - Sam enjoys Jack being put in his place by Dad, "Welcome to my life." (2)
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

i've been reading/rereading those two ship articles ('will they/won't they' & 'most awful tv couples'). it cracks me up (in a sick way) that the one that didn't like the ship is the one that pretty much confirmed they ended up together, and the one that did acknowledge the ship is the one that felt they gave enough to believe something happened off screen but that's all we'd get.

hmm, i'm not sure which article i liked more...
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Season 1: Children of the Gods - First time Jack makes Sam laugh with one of his bad jokes (2)

vs.

sigpic

Comment

Season 1: Children of the Gods - First time Jack makes Sam laugh with one of his bad jokes (2)

vs.

Season 5: Enemies - Sam enjoys Jack being put in his place by Dad, "Welcome to my life." (3)
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Nola
                          Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

vs.

Season 5: Enemies - Sam enjoys Jack being put in his place by Dad, "Welcome to my life." (4)
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

vs.

Season 5: Enemies - Sam enjoys Jack being put in his place by Dad, "Welcome to my life." (5)
                              The password is fishing...

Comment

Didn't cry, like a boss.
                                The password is fishing...

Comment

Working...
                                X