Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
    Unfair! He's adorable!!!
    Agree! He really was a sweetheart and so cute in person. I'm not a WooHoo. I don't worship at the alter of MW, but I am a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
      I haven't voted - I couldn't decide which to pick.

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (11)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (11)
      I love you!!!!! *big sloppy kiss*

Anyone else? I'll give it 15 more minutes and then I'll declare a winner (breaking the tie myself if necessary, and you know which one I'll pick).

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        There's a group of ladies who call themselves the "Woohood"s (?) and there's even a thread dedicated to him. But I'd kiss/hug him just for supporting the ship.
        I read about Woohood in the Shiptionary. I'm up for that! Cute and j/s shipper = worshipable.
        The password is fishing...

Comment

Ack! I need help!

Which episode has Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other's laps during a briefing in the ready room??? I can't find it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Ack! I need help!

Which episode has Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other's laps during a briefing in the ready room??? I can't find it!!!
            Season 3: Crystal Skull

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              Season 3: Crystal Skull
              You're awesome thank you!

*runs to snurch*

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                Yes, this is true. You can here AT tell the story in one of her GW interviews. (Tab at top of page; too lazy to look myself.)

Sally's got it right. You can here JM talk about the Caldwell scene on the deleted scenes commentary for Atlantis. He explains that one of the reasons they decided to delete that particular scene was that Caldwell sounded like he had a crush on Sam. Personally, I didn't see it that way, but I appreciate the way JM always looks out for the true ship (S/J of course). He's a big F.I.SH! (Friend In the SHip)
                I've seen the cut scene. To me, it looks more like Caldwell is being a fanboy. More of it's The Famous Colonel Doctor Samantha Carter fixing my ship. No, I'm not going to complain. You can do no wrong in this. I didn't see anything crush-y happening.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Season 8: It's Good to be King: Sam grabbing Jack’s sidearm . . . from his thigh holster (11)

vs.

Season 8: Moebius 1: Surreptitious hand holding in the briefing (12)

OK, I'm breaking the tie!

Tonight's winner: Hand holding!!!

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 2: Out of Mind – Jack is distracted by Sam’s naked bod

vs.

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him

Comment

vs.

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him (1)

Comment

I'm a Woohoo. Even Amanda knows about us!

OK to be fair I'm going to show you my WIP. I'm old style! Paper and pencils for me! What do you think?

http://t.co/cBKm39zEDM
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

vs.

Season 2: A Matter of Time – Jack asks Sam to explain wormhole travel to him (2)
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            I'm a Woohoo. Even Amanda knows about us!

OK to be fair I'm going to show you my WIP. I'm old style! Paper and pencils for me! What do you think?

Very nice. Though I think Sam's mouth is a bit too big or wide or something. Otherwise, I think you did great.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!!! So, so cute too!
                              The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                Very nice. Though I think Sam's mouth is a bit too big or wide or something. Otherwise, I think you did great.
                                Thanks. I haven't started working on Sam yet. So she's still just a sketch.
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X