Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
    The second, thank you very much, Fems! I'm just introducing Simlead to the shipper cookies, she's never heard of them!
    Don't thank me, thank my friend Google!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      Don't thank me, thank my friend Google!
      *bows to Google*
      I didn't know you were friends with a search engine.
      Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
      My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
        Very rough, preliminary sketch for a digital painting I'm working on in time for ship day

Spoiler:

As I say very rough preliminary. I'm struggling with RDA's back, and chest. Still trying to decide if her hair should be up or down too - last time we say her it was pinned up.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...psc25c03fa.jpg

I'm sure it'll turn out great, keep up the good work! Unfortunately, I only have amateur experience with digital paintings, but you can always try the universal drawing trick - try to find a picture or video that gives you an accurate or similar shot of what you're trying to draw.
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 April 2013, 02:15 PM. Reason: Tags changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
          I'm sure it'll turn out great, keep up the good work! Unfortunately, I only have amateur experience with digital paintings, but you can always try the universal drawing trick - try to find a picture or video that gives you an accurate or similar shot of what you're trying to draw.
          I used the Moebius kiss as a reference but it only shows their heads and shoulders, looked at all the kiss scenes and this was the easiest to see their faces on
          Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
          If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I used the Moebius kiss as a reference but it only shows their heads and shoulders, looked at all the kiss scenes and this was the easiest to see their faces on
            Ah..
            Well, you have their faces. Look for a body shot. Even if it's just RDA/Jack leaning over to do something. Or whatever. I'd help, but I'm slightly tied up in something at the minute. I can help look for pics in the morning if you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
              Ah..
              Well, you have their faces. Look for a body shot. Even if it's just RDA/Jack leaning over to do something. Or whatever. I'd help, but I'm slightly tied up in something at the minute. I can help look for pics in the morning if you need.
              That's a good idea, I'm sure he leans over Sam's workstation a lot to fiddle with the doohickeys - another excuse to rewatch
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

AmberLM had a bit of trouble with GW deleting spaces on this to make it heart shaped pages ago, but I will let nothing defeat the power of ship...

.SAM&...JACK.
                .sitting-in-a.
                .tree.K.I.S.
                .S.I.N.G.
                .<3 .
                .v.

Love to the ship!
                sigpic
                My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
                  AmberLM had a bit of trouble with GW deleting spaces on this to make it heart shaped pages ago, but I will let nothing defeat the power of ship...

.SAM&...JACK.
                  .sitting-in-a.
                  .tree.K.I.S.
                  .S.I.N.G.
                  .<3 .
                  .v.

Love to the ship!
                  You rock!
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

That's a good idea, I'm sure he leans over Sam's workstation a lot to fiddle with the doohickeys - another excuse to rewatch
                    You only need to look closely at what the shape of the troublesome area is like, not the whole thing. There's plenty of time to gawk over the shippiness after. Plenty of time. A lot of the time, my drawings can come from as many as five different pictures. Close up for the eyes if the colour is confusing, headshot for the hair and head, full body shot for the rest of the body, maybe a shot with better or more suitable clothing... You get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                      You rock!
                      *agrees* *takes screenshot*

Comment

Just watched TV show called HappyEndings were character broke up with her fiance named Pete! Make me No luck for characters named Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post

Just watched TV show called HappyEndings were character broke up with her fiance named Pete! Make me No luck for characters named Pete
                          That's slightly creepy...
                          But hilarious nonetheless.

Comment

I always thought that naming Jack Malone and Sam Spade in Without a Trace was intentional - older boss + young, smart blonde who works with him = UST in spades (no pun intended) and will they/won't they? Except I don't think it ever worked.
                            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post

Well it's not really a name that commands much respect is it? I was just watching the Pete/Jacob meeting this morning, and for the first time realised Pete was wearing a really bad camo shirt in an attempt to look "military". LOL! Gotta love the wardrobe department, even they knew he was lame.
                              The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                                Well it's not really a name that commands much respect is it? I was just watching the Pete/Jacob meeting this morning, and for the first time realised Pete was wearing a really bad camo shirt in an attempt to look "military". LOL! Gotta love the wardrobe department, even they knew he was lame.
                                i'm trying to think if i know anyone named Pete. *rummels (is this a word?) through Facebook friends* nope no one named pete.

Comment

Working...
                                X