Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
    That one's called THe Wedding by redshoequeen, I love her!

Also can't green you for that 'pushed off cliff' comment earlier, but just wanted to say: LOL!
    Thanks for the virtual green! Good to know my geek humour is appreciated!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
      Thanks for the virtual green! Good to know my geek humour is appreciated!
      Arg, you totally remind me of me actually. I find it hard not to make jokes (blame the awesome influence of Jack O'Neill), think I annoy people a lot but LOL, not my fault they have no sense of humour.
      The password is fishing...

Comment

Arg, you totally remind me of me actually. I find it hard not to make jokes (blame the awesome influence of Jack O'Neill), think I annoy people a lot but LOL, not my fault they have no sense of humour.
        Yeah I can be quite sarcastic at times... Turns out sarcasm doesn't go down so well in RL with British people (where I live) who knew?

Comment

Yeah I can be quite sarcastic at times... Turns out sarcasm doesn't go down so well in RL with British people (where I live) who knew?
          I've often been like this. Either sarcastic or saying something totally off the wall. Often people will wind up laughing or snickering or at least smiling over it.

I did that to my Dad once, and he didn't stop laughing for most of the day.

Comment

Yep, they're usually either fantastic or dire depending on the author. I remember reading an excellent fic where you start off thinking it's Sam and Pete's wedding and it turns out to be Sam watching Jack almost marry Kerry.
            That one's called THe Wedding by redshoequeen, I love her!

Also can't green you for that 'pushed off cliff' comment earlier, but just wanted to say: LOL!
            There's another one titled "Lovely Color Pink" by DevilishMe that has Sam and Vala watching at Jack is about to marry Kerry. Thankfully, the wedding is stopped at the last minute and doesn't happen. I don't recall Pete being in it, though.
            Last edited by hedwig; 12 April 2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

You shall show them the way Amber...

Love that you were looking for a 'Pete gets kicked in the guts fic' too. LOL. I actually made him a nice guy in my fic - must have been high or something, he's the spud we love to see get turned into mashed potatoes after all.

I must say I am surprised there isn't some lone Pete/Sam shipper out there. I had wondered. Maybe they are in hiding, afraid of our wrath. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                There's another one titled "Pink" by DevilishMe that has Sam and Vala watching at Jack is about to marry Kerry. Thankfully, the wedding is stopped at the last minute and doesn't happen. I don't recall Pete being in it, though.
                I took a shot. I really do love her work! I've read her shippy Xmas one a few times (I think that was a gift for shipmas for someone here maybe?).
                But any Wedding fic where Sam and Jack don't marry someone else would be great. Oh, I want one where she DOES marry Pete but then Jack tracks her down and things get romantic and hot. Anyone know of something like that?

Comment

There's another one titled "Pink" by DevilishMe that has Sam and Vala watching at Jack is about to marry Kerry. Thankfully, the wedding is stopped at the last minute and doesn't happen. I don't recall Pete being in it, though.
                  I think that's the one, even Kerry is relieved the wedding gets stopped because she didn't really want to marry Jack lol!

Comment

I think that's the one, even Kerry is relieved the wedding gets stopped because she didn't really want to marry Jack lol!
                    How could anyone not want to marry Jack?!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Nola
                    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Same as in Stop the Wedding. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8791711/1/Stop-the-Wedding

I'm sure they're both good!

Comment

I've often been like this. Either sarcastic or saying something totally off the wall. Often people will wind up laughing or snickering or at least smiling over it.

I did that to my Dad once, and he didn't stop laughing for most of the day.
                        I'm often introduced as "the sarcastic one" in my group of friends. Or accused of having 'dry humor'. I think that's why writing Jack often comes easier to me than the others.
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 8: Sacrifices: The hallway scene with much touching (14)
                          vs.

Season 8: Threads: Knee to knee in the briefing room at the end (3)
                          sigpic

Comment

I just love befuddled Jack and how Sam is like "uh, that's an order!".
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 April 2013, 02:10 PM. Reason: gif limit is only 100KB.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I took a shot. I really do love her work! I've read her shippy Xmas one a few times (I think that was a gift for shipmas for someone here maybe?).
                              But any Wedding fic where Sam and Jack don't marry someone else would be great. Oh, I want one where she DOES marry Pete but then Jack tracks her down and things get romantic and hot. Anyone know of something like that?
                              yes I do. I think it's a smutty fic. Sam and got married and the party is at the SGC (why btw?). Jack gets drunk in his office and when Sam goes to talk to him he pratically says that she's breaking him.
                              Instead of going on her honeymoon, Sam goes away from Colorado. After a while Jack tracks her down and things get really hot
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                yes I do. I think it's a smutty fic. Sam and got married and the party is at the SGC (why btw?). Jack gets drunk in his office and when Sam goes to talk to him he pratically says that she's breaking him.
                                Instead of going on her honeymoon, Sam goes away from Colorado. After a while Jack tracks her down and things get really hot
                                Linkage PLEASE? *gets down on knees*

Comment

Working...
                                X