Clear All

Our first real kiss.
    No alien virus...
    No time loops...
    Time loops??

{{THUD}}
    What was that?
    I believe DanielJackson just died.
    Again?? For cryin' out loud! I told him not to eat that apple!

No idea where that one came from...
    Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Well, this must be read
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Well, this must be read
        Seconded!! Another a. loquita masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          ROFLMAO. Cause, while I'd just suggested the same myself, and have thought that for some time, I only just NOW figured something out:

Now we know why there were suddenly fish in the pond.

EDIT: Getting strange looks from the family atm, btw...
          - they should be used to you by now....

Comment

*Walks into thread* What's up?
            Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/BrenRen1/GWApprovedGraceKissGif.gif

Our first real kiss.
            No alien virus...
            No time loops...
            Time loops??

{{THUD}}
            What was that?
            I believe DanielJackson just died.
            Again?? For cryin' out loud! I told him not to eat that apple!

No idea where that one came from...
            Good thing I didn't have my soup on my lap! I would have gotten my laptop soaked with soup!
            So.Funny.
            *Walks out before Bren can do something else to Daniel...*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
              I'm still working on the Ultimate S/J videos list. Maybe I should go ahead and upload it now.
              That Ultimate S/J Video List sounds perfect for sharing on Valenship!!!

Just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                To help keep us on-topic tonight...I pose a question...

For all those soooo married shippers out there...

How did the proposal happen?
                Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                hmm, the proposal...

*ponders*

sam comes home, from a rough day at work. she's grumpy, stressed, and feels like she might be coming down with something. she walks into the kitchen, where jack is sitting at the table, reading the paper and drinking coffee. he merely watches her while she goes on about her crappy day, also trying to find something to eat. he grins, watching her cuss out a carton of milk that refuses to be opened.

jack: sam?

sam: what!?

jack: marry me?

sam: .......

jack: is that a yes or no?

sam: don't you want to wait until i'm in a better mood to ask me???

jack: no.

sam: why!?

jack: because i find you unbelievably cute when you're ticked.

sam: ......

jack: and frightening.

sam: yes.

jack: yes, as in you're admitting you're frightening?

sam: no.

jack: or yes you'll marry me?

jack: really?

jack: for sure?

sam: YES.

jack: cool.

sam walks over, pulls jack up, and kisses his face off.

~the beginning~
                I was going to try to answer Brooke's question, but after reading Sally's answer, I have decided I can't improve on it.

EDIT: Ok...now that I've read along more, ALL the answers were great!!!
                Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 24 January 2010, 05:39 PM. Reason: Additional reading/squeeing

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                  That Ultimate S/J Video List sounds perfect for sharing on Valenship!!!

Just sayin'...
                  So I should withhold it until then?

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                    So I should withhold it until then?
                    Well, that's totally up to you. I was just making an observation...

Comment

lll
                      Happy Birthday, JackandSamAddict!!!

* Smilie by Mala50

Comment

Happy Birthday JackandSamAddict!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          Mine too. Though the kind of people they are (IMHO) whether they're married or not has less to do with their *relationship* and more to do with legal and social position. Which is to say, whether they're married or not has little to do with the type of relationship they have as they've been pretty much acting married when around each other for years.

Except for fishing. Which I'm assuming they do now frequently. Both kinds. (though - pet peeve - having either Sam or Jack refer to 'fishing' as 'fishing' cause that's just fanon taking WAY over canon )

Though as most people know I vote for marriage sooner rather if for no other reasons than the realities of life in the military and how that certificate makes a WHOLE lot of things far, far easier. Plus given I think Sam's greatest fear is being left (and she's been 'engaged' twice before) I can't see Jack having any reason to put if off given he seems like a fairly settling-down kinda guy.

EDIT: And none of my kids are sick, though my 6 year-old daughter is running around in her witch Halloween costume and my 9 year-old is wearing a rubber skeleton/ghoul mask and waving a plastic scythe as I type this, so there's sick and then there's 'sick'... (honestly.. my kids.. anyone surprised?)
                          Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                          I agree, marriage certificates make things so much easier The way I've imagined the proposal was something along the lines of them talking and deciding to get married to which Sam replies that they ought to just elope and do it within the next few days because for crying out loud, she's already been engaged twice - let's just get to the main event.

As for kids - my little boy just has a mouth on him. Much like his mother.
                          Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          I liked the fluffy engagement stories!

I do agree with the others who think that S/J got married "fast" and won't deal with a long engagement; certainly not when you think about Sam's previous ones
                          I'm still in the camp that they got hitched before episode 6 of S9 One can hope right?
                          Well, I couldn't resist weighing in on this...though anyone who has been around here very long knows I'm in this camp. As you all stated, it's the only thing that makes sense, given the depth of their feelings, the fact that Threads finally forced them to admit those feelings to each other and the chance that future assignments could make their relationship forbidden again...unless they were married.

There was just too much on the line for them to risk personally by waiting, IMHO. And as well as they knew each other after eight years of working together, there was very little reason to wait. They knew how they felt, and they knew their feelings weren't going to change.

Sigh...I love my Ship!

And my fellow Shippers!!!

Comment

Thanks again, shipper family for all the happy birthdays!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                              Well, I'd've had them run off to Vegas, but Jack would have said that was too cliche. Although he might not want to pass up a chance to be married by Elvis.
                              I've only written one wedding fic, and I did have them run off to Vegas...but they didn't get married by Elvis. It was much more romantic than that. It was my hopeful 200 Pre-Tag.

I can't believe I've only written the wedding once! Hmmm...but just about everything I've written is post-S8 anyway...

BTW...some mature content in Chapter 2...although not overly graphic. Still, if you're not old enough to read it, don't. Because of that, I'm just linking you to my page on ff.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/~sg1fanintn

not the story itself.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                I've only written one wedding fic, and I did have them run off to Vegas...but they didn't get married by Elvis. It was much more romantic than that. It was my hopeful 200 Pre-Tag.

I can't believe I've only written the wedding once! Hmmm...but just about everything I've written is post-S8 anyway...
                                That seems totally reasonable to me. I mean, I assume they only got married once, and you ought to know the way they did it in your universe.

Comment

Working...
                                X