Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Thanks for the shippy visuals, much needed! I can't green you so here's some virtual green.
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                  Thanks for the shippy visuals, much needed! I can't green you so here's some virtual green.
                  You're welcome!
                  On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                    Thanks guys for the moral support!

Ok so no bookcase but she pulls his tie off and shoves him against a wall. He shoves back and *insert ickkiness* then she sorta shoves him towards her bedroom. So, yes, there is removal of clothing involved, however, she seems more detached with Pete than Jack like it's just a physical thing. I watched it with the sound off and now... I'm gonna go rinse my eyes!
                    At this point, that's all it is for her. I'm pretty sure that's really all it ever was (after all, it had been at least 8 years since she'd had sex), and she just convinced herself it was love.

Comment

Yay, pics!

Or not.
                      Just thought I'd say that.
                      Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                      My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

I'm sure Sam has made up plenty for all the time she remained professional while on duty and kept her hands to herself...
                        On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          At this point, that's all it is for her. I'm pretty sure that's really all it ever was (after all, it had been at least 8 years since she'd had sex), and she just convinced herself it was love.
                          Indeed. I think she liked having someone around who was allowed to care about "Samantha" too (coz we all know Jack wanted to but wasn't allowed to).

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            I'm sure Sam has made up plenty for all the time she remained professional while on duty and kept her hands to herself...
                            I like to think so too.
                            The question is, did Jack keep his hands to himself? *raises eyebrow*
                            Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                            My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                              I like to think so too.
                              There are some moments where his hands seem to have a mind of their own throughout the show, but I don't think I've ever seen them on/near her six. Of course, once they got together he let his hands wander as much as Sam allowed!

See the hand?

Or his head...

The hand again, before he forces himself to push her away...

Can't forget the, uh, "sidearm"...

Wandering eyes...

His hand innocently moving to hers again...

Hands again (there's a better pic of this one IIRC, but I can't find it at the moment)...

Both hands this time and he doesn't notice until she pointedly looks at them...

His hand reaching for hers again...

And that's not even counting all the "innocent" pats on her shoulder/arm! I'm sure there are loads more pics, these were just some screen caps I already had
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                                I like to think so too.
                                I reckon so, he respected Sam too much. Look at the way he carefully removed her sedative tubes in "Out of Mind". That's what would have made a final payoff scene so good, I'm guessing finally removing the regs barrier would have ended in some hot fireworks! I'm pretty sure Amanda has hinted as much when asked about what she thinks Sam and Jack will get up to once the regs go away.

Here's a summary of her answer in response to what Sam and Jack are up to these days:

"Fishing. Jack would be sitting on the dock, I [Sam] would be fixing up a little martini, then we'd go into the cabin and ... You, know, stuff..." Severe blushing ensues and she fans herself as the audience whoop "it just got a little hot in here!" - Lolz!
                                Last edited by AmberLM; 29 March 2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X