Poor Jack can't even finish.....

no finishing that sentence
    Well, it's just as well Bren ain't here

Oh and when I first read that I thought it said fishing

Splashes some harder
    *Wipes some gutter off face*

Light headed...I wonder why...you were in the fluff

Seriously *hugs* hope you get better soon
    Well I was watching some Doris Day movies How much fluffier can you get Oh well I can't help it, I love Doris

It's just a cold. but this cough is bloody annoying. But seriously. I gotta lie down for a little while and rest, I'm so tired

Talk to you guys later
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      ...no will/helen
      lol. Seriously. You know me.. I only do real ships I was speaking of the location itself.. cause Will's mind was in the gutter Just not over Helen.

On topic:

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Well, you're the only one then
        I'm sure there are more*looks around*

*nobody reacts*

I'll get dangerous if someone doesn't speak up

I don't think I wanna go there
        Not...you'll miss something

Well, it's just as well Bren ain't here

Oh and when I first read that I thought it said fishing
        I just needed to warm up a bit

Fishing...finishing...it's all the same (in the same thought)

*Wipes some gutter off face*
        *splashes more*

Well I was watching some Doris Day movies How much fluffier can you get Oh well I can't help it, I love Doris

It's just a cold. but this cough is bloody annoying. But seriously. I gotta lie down for a little while and rest, I'm so tired

Talk to you guys later

*hugs* Shippy dreams Or guttery ones

sigpic

Comment

I need a favour. My friend Akachan is making a vid and she is looking for a clip where Jack suddenly stands up (from the floor, a chair, a bed...it's not important). Any ideas? Thanks!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Now I need to watch that episode again

Descent Season 5. Where S/J are literally in the gutter
            Actually, Descent is in Season 6 (Jonas Quinn is in it).

They probably could have just steamed away all that water instead of waiting for Jacob to try to save them.

And a good fic rec (a sequel of sorts to "Not A Shambles, Not A Work of Art"):

Stealing Art by Regence
            Last edited by hedwig; 22 January 2010, 07:45 AM. Reason: Adding a sentence

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Actually, Descent is in Season 6 (Jonas Quinn is in it).

They probably could have just steamed away all that water instead of waiting for Jacob to try to save them.

And a good fic rec (a sequel of sorts to "Not A Shambles, Not A Work of Art"):

Stealing Art by Regence
              thanks for the fic rec, it was lovely
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
                I still think it would have been fun to have had Jack "need" to give Carter mouth to mouth. . .
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I still think it would have been fun to have had Jack "need" to give Carter mouth to mouth. . .
                  that would have been so fun
                  sigpic

Comment

that would have been so fun
                    Ah, well, a girl can only dream. . .
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

Or read or write fanfiction
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        I need a favour. My friend Akachan is making a vid and she is looking for a clip where Jack suddenly stands up (from the floor, a chair, a bed...it's not important). Any ideas? Thanks!
                        May not be quite what you are after but there's a scene in Absolute Power where he stands upright. It's used in that fishing video (at about the 15 second mark): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmoMopwHBNE
                        Is that any good?

Or there's Sam's lab in...aw, what's the episode in which they are testing the new recruits? Brain freeze!
                        Or how about Small Victories (at the end)
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Actually, after I posted my comment, that's exactly what I thought I should have said.

Are you volunteering to write a drabble on the subject?

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Or there's Sam's lab in...aw, what's the episode in which they are testing the new recruits? Brain freeze!
                            Proving Ground, season 5.

Comment

Okay, Hedwig, this one's for you!

Spoiler:
                              The door opened slowly, allowing water to pour into the corridor. Carter and O'Neill drifted back down the floor, struggling to balance themselves in the frigid water, still trying to keep breathing.

O'Neill couldn't keep himself from reaching out for her--as if to reassure himself that she was still moving, still alive.

So close. It had been so close. And would that have been recompense for the things he'd done wrong in his life? To have to watch her drown in front of him--to have watched those eyes lose their life, and to not have been able to do a thing to help her?

Their feet eventually reached the floor, and still he grasped her vest, his hand numb, his pulse racing.

"You okay?"

"I think so, sir."

"Let's go get warmed up."

"Okay, sir. Thanks." She was breathing hard--and had started to shiver.

"I thought for a minute there that I'd have to do some CPR."

Their eyes locked, and she smiled a little through her cold, bluish lips. "I'll still let you if you want."

He suddenly felt a whole lot warmer.

Tee hee hee.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Okay, Hedwig, this one's for you!

Spoiler:
                                The door opened slowly, allowing water to pour into the corridor. Carter and O'Neill drifted back down the floor, struggling to balance themselves in the frigid water, still trying to keep breathing.

O'Neill couldn't keep himself from reaching out for her--as if to reassure himself that she was still moving, still alive.

So close. It had been so close. And would that have been recompense for the things he'd done wrong in his life? To have to watch her drown in front of him--to have watched those eyes lose their life, and to not have been able to do a thing to help her?

Their feet eventually reached the floor, and still he grasped her vest, his hand numb, his pulse racing.

"You okay?"

"I think so, sir."

"Let's go get warmed up."

"Okay, sir. Thanks." She was breathing hard--and had started to shiver.

"I thought for a minute there that I'd have to do some CPR."

Their eyes locked, and she smiled a little through her cold, bluish lips. "I'll still let you if you want."

He suddenly felt a whole lot warmer.

Tee hee hee.
                                Ooooh. good one. I like it. Thank you. I like the flirtyness, in spite of the danger.

Comment

Working...
                                X