X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This picspam could be dubbed "In your personal space"

sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Happy Birthday, Pol!

Comment

My first "ship" was probably Patch/Kayla from Days of our Lives... way back in the 80s! The "ship" that introduced me to fanfic was Lois/Clark. I've had so many ships in the past, but none have lasted as long as my love for Sam/Jack. Theirs will go to infinity and beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
              Theirs will go to infinity and beyond!
              Nice Buzz Lightyear quote.

I think the earliest ship I can remember having was Serena/Sailor Moon and Darian/Tuxedo Mask, that was probably about age 8. My only other ship obsessions in recent years have been Mulder/Scully and Lois/Clark. I think Lois and Clark has got to be the ultimate ship indulgence as there's 75 years of history and an endless amount of ship to discover, and it will go on being created possibly forever in different forms, as I doubt the world will ever stop being interested in Superman. Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman had to be the shippyest show ever made. It makes me so sad for Jack and Sam! I know their relationship wasn't even close to the focus of the show, but they really needn't have been so stingy!
              The password is fishing...

Comment

We needed a little more of this...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post

(snipped)

Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman had to be the shippyest show ever made. It makes me so sad for Jack and Sam! I know their relationship wasn't even close to the focus of the show, but they really needn't have been so stingy!
                  i have that prob a lot, b/c i get jealous of other ships and their resolutions/confirmations.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                    My first "ship" was probably Patch/Kayla from Days of our Lives... way back in the 80s! I've had so many ships in the past, but none have lasted as long as my love for Sam/Jack. Theirs will go to infinity and beyond!
                    Ah, I had forgotten about Patch/Kayla Don't even get me started on soaps! lol
                    My introduction to fanfic was a book series called Trixie Belden. I've been collecting the books for over 30 years, and I was so excited to find a community online who not only knew about, but celebrated the series. Some of the stories have been so fabulous! Up until GW, that was the only forum I had ever gone to, really.

And now back to the splashing

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                      And now back to the splashing

*splash*
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

*splish*
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

manip by mala -quote added by me
                          *splashy*
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            i have that prob a lot, b/c i get jealous of other ships and their resolutions/confirmations.
                            I know what you mean. Even McKay/Keller got their own dedicated episode!
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                              I know what you mean. Even McKay/Keller got their own dedicated episode!
                              we would have gotten ours, i'm sure of it! i truly believe the 3rd sg1 movie was going to show/prove that sam and jack are together. and i still believe, STILL, that there's a chance that somewhere down the line, we'll get our confirmation, in some future stargate project!

always the optimist. jaded optimist... insane jaded optimist...

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                we would have gotten ours, i'm sure of it! i truly believe the 3rd sg1 movie was going to show/prove that sam and jack are together. and i still believe, STILL, that there's a chance that somewhere down the line, we'll get our confirmation, in some future stargate project!

always the optimist. jaded optimist... insane jaded optimist...

I completely agree with you, I think we will too. How satisfying it will be I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X