Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
    Wow! You made it?!!
    Oh, it's not like drawing or anything. They have templates so you can design your own characters, face shape, hair style, eye color, outfit etc, and they have ready made scene(in this case restaurant), and you just put the characters where you want. Quite a fun waste of time.
    The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
      Oh no, no, no! He's not flirting, the point of the pic is the adorable jealousy! I guess it's because Mulder and Scully and Jack and Sam are OTPs in my mind, I can't ever see Jack loving anyone but Sam and ditto Scully with Mulder, so I find it cute.
      The gif you've got there is hilarious!
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        Just saw David Deluise (aka pete) on a new KFC commercial... he has a beard! Looks very strange.
        This is sooooo the guy for Sam...

No offense to DD, I'm sure he's lovely. But I look at this and see Pete on a stake out with a bucket of chicken and a drumstick in his mouth.

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        The gif you've got there is hilarious!
        It belongs to the very talented Nolamom.

Comment

I had fits of giggles watching that. I imagine that he'd been staring at her like that for the past 5 hours and she just finally noticed. *squee*
          I love that "I know something you don't know"/dreamy/tasted the forbidden fruit look on Jack's face in WoO

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
          Haha poor bloke! Dumped for Mulder *and* Jack O'Neill!

I thought him and Kerry would make a good couple for a while but she's too smart for him. Maybe Kerry and Agent Barrett?
          Personally, I see Kerry with someone more like Joe Faxon....more exciting. Barrett's cute but I see him more with someone...like Sam, actually. But not Sam. Because she's got Jack and his "not exactly"

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
            I love that "I know something you don't know"/dreamy/tasted the forbidden fruit look on Jack's face in WoO

Personally, I see Kerry with someone more like Joe Faxon....more exciting. Barrett's cute but I see him more with someone...like Sam, actually. But not Sam. Because she's got Jack and his "not exactly"
            ...Replicarter? nope, I see what you mean about Kerry and Joe.

I also agree with Jack4Sam. Pete was a slap in the face to Sam's character. If she was gonna get a bf at least give him a bit of charisma and charm, someone on her level like Joe. No offence to DDL but Pete was written a bit too goofy and dull for Sam. He made her look desperate like she just grabbed the first guy that came along. But then I suppose she did. Well I suppose love makes you do the wacky (for Jack, not Pete lol)
            Last edited by AmberLM; 05 February 2013, 10:55 PM.
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

How's it going, shippers?

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                I also agree with Jack4Sam. Pete was a slap in the face to Sam's character. If she was gonna get a bf at least give him a bit of charisma and charm, someone on her level like Joe. No offence to DDL but Pete was written a bit too goofy and dull for Sam. He made her look desperate like she just grabbed the first guy that came along. But then I suppose she did. Well I suppose love makes you do the wacky (for Jack, not Pete lol)
                I definitely think Sam could do better, but if she had to have a boyfriend, I'm afraid I love Pete. I would have been much more threatened if it had been Faxon! Not for a second did I view Pete as a viable choice! Sam and Faxon though... Those two looked good together... Clicked... UGH! I HATED THAT! Yay for Spud I say. Even if she had married him, I still think what she had with Jack would have continued, she couldn't get away from it if she wanted to, and Pete would have been friendly with Jack in his utterly oblivious way. Faxon on the other hand seemed incredibly perceptive, and I have no doubt he would have clicked to Jack and Sam's bond very quickly, and sought to drive a wedge between them. Couldn't blame him either, Jack is an obvious threat.
                Last edited by Jack4Sam; 06 February 2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

It belongs to the very talented Nolamom.
                  No, that one is Zuz's, See here Most of mine are of the full-body kind.
                  sigpic

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                      [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XEqu67VOBx0/ULeYBhgxIhI/AAAAAAAABLs/9fq3k4N03yc/s160/GraceKissVid%2520%25281%2529.gif[/i mg]
                      Fems, I like your answer!
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                        I don't think Sandra Bullock is from Baltimore, but her character from the Blind Side was.
                        You're right. I meant that she's a Ravens fan.

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                        This song made me think of 2010 every time I heard it on the radio. Thanks to selene for making it live in real life instead of just in my head:

Spoiler:

This gets me every time -I get this sick, lost, queasy feeling in my gut. GUH!!

why did those words make me think of a polrobin story??
                        Essence of Pleasure
                        This was awesome! Completely enjoyed it Sara.

Thanks for posting.

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]36899[/ATTACH]

lol.
                        LOL, I love it.

Originally posted by TLVEvans View Post
                        Hey all! I'm new here! Why I never signed before I don't know.

Thought I'd post here first Here's a Jack and Sam ship video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDRXIn1xRGk

Tiff
                        Welcome. We love all S/J shippers.

So it seems I've managed to fail quite epically at posting images since I've been here and didn't notice until yesterday! Gone back and fixed a few of my posts, the ones I can remember anyway... Sharing again... Hopefully successfully this time. *headdesk*

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2235/jsresize.jpg
                        Ohhh that's good.

Jack is so hot in that pic and Sam just smiley next to him.

Very cool.

Originally posted by Zoser View Post

I never thought Jack felt threatened by Joe Faxon - at least not in the beginning.
                        When they first returned after meeting the Aschen I think Jack thought their primary mission, to find allies that were powerful enough to defeat the Goa'uld, was accomplished. He had a possible future with Sam. I think he did have a future with Sam but it blew up with his suspicions of the Aschen and Sam's faith in them.

Good point.

I wonder how things would go if he dated Lois Lane? She couldn't possibly be in love with someone else!

Oh, I also read a fic where Kerry and Jack and Sam and Pete go on a trip and they kiss in the back seat. That was gooood!
                        I read that one!

I was thinking 'if only'

Originally posted by John Emmanuel Ramos View Post
                        How's it going, shippers?
                        It's going Shipper.

How are you?
                        sigpic
                        sig by Mada
                        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                          You're right. I meant that she's a Ravens fan.
                          There was a pic of her (Sandra Bullock) and her son at the Superbowl, so that was nice to see.

Comment

Why can't I green this? Why?!

Comment

Why can't I green this? Why?!
                              Did a message pop up when you tried to green the photo? Usually that will tell you why you can't green something or someone.

Comment

Oh, I also read a fic where Kerry and Jack and Sam and Pete go on a trip and they kiss in the back seat. That was gooood!
                                Ooh, Spiletta's A Four Letter Word for Untimely
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X