Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    So.. There are Castle fans around here?
    I am. I'm finally catching up on all the episodes via TNT, which does a mini marathon every Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.

Comment

I have three of the seasons.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I have three of the seasons.
        I have Seasons 1 and 2, and I loaned mine to someone and she has yet to watch them.

Comment

Ask for them back.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by John Emmanuel Ramos View Post
            HOW ABOUT SOME BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!!
            Happy birthday RDA

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              I'm on GW when I should be writing...*sigh*

thanks for the distraction, guys....
              You're welcome

How's it going, everyone?
              It's going fine Chief Master Seargent. How's it going with you.

Originally posted by Goodfairy View Post
              I didn't forget the challenge, but unfortunately I haven't any ideas yet.
              Me either

Originally posted by fems View Post
              Nope, sorry. These firsts are already taking up way too much time. Maybe someone else wants to do the lasts?

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
              I might actually give it a shot. Though I'll need to think about it a bit more....

Like what constitutes a last hug or kiss?! Though the last time we see them hug/kiss doesn't quite mean there aren't anymore off screen.

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              Here's my contribution to the challenge. I chose Ikorni's artie as inspiration. I've spoilered it for length. Rated G, of course.

Spoiler:

Winter in Washington D.C. permeated every bone, every muscle in Jack O’Neill’s body. More snow could be found in Colorado, and he used to think Minnesota was even worse, but here the frozen air could cut through him until it was all he could think about. As of yesterday, the city had seen its first snowfall of the season, and the blanket of white extended to his little corner of Northern Virginian suburbia.

Jack counted his lucky stars that it was the weekend. He could stay at home and shovel out his walkways instead of trying to battle his way through the panic of East Coast drivers in a snowstorm. Jeez. One would think none of them had seen snow before. But in the large scheme of things, being home was a bitter blessing.

In Colorado, a few years ago, he might have gone inside after he was done shoveling. He would stomp his boots off, peel his coat away from his shoulders, and give Sam a surprise hug from behind as she not-so-sneakily heated some cocoa. He’d help her finish, then usher her into the family room to sit in front of the fireplace. They might talk over the crackling of a fresh fire, or they might just sit in silence, but at least they’d be there, together.

So Jack took his time in the snow, prolonging his return to the empty house. Sam was a million lightyears away, commanding the Hammond, and wasn’t due back for another two months. Jack understood the distance, and appreciated the duty that urged her to accept the billet. On days like this, though, he felt the separation stung too deeply.

He was so intent on taking his misery out on the densely packed snow that Jack didn’t see the flare of bright white light in his home. He didn’t see the shadow moving back and forth across the windows, busy with purposeful intent. Jack only turned to go inside when the pale grey light of day began to fade, and his gloom was reflected in the world around him.

With frozen fingers, Jack opened the door and shouldered his way inside. He stomped the snow from his boots and shook off his coat. When he shucked it off, he didn’t bother to hang it up proper—it lay in a puddle on the floor, right next to his kicked-off boots. With a miserable sniff, he turned deeper into the house, only to freeze when his eyes locked on a familiar silhouette.

“You’re going to pick those up, right?”

Sam flicked lights on with her elbow, revealing a saucy smirk and a steaming mug in each hand. There was no uniform in sight; instead she wore a comfortable sweater and well-worn jeans. In his eyes she was the picture of homey comfort, with her long hair pulled into a lazy braid over her shoulder, and in an instant the bone-numbing cold dissipated.

Jack rocked back on his heels, then swaggered towards his wife. His hand came out of his pocket, reached up with a mind of its own and cupped the soft curve of her cheek. Sam’s grin grew to match his, and Jack waited until their noses were almost touching before answering her teasing query.

“Yeah,” he murmured huskily. “Later.”

Their lips crashed together, and Jack’s skin heated with her warmth. He was complete once more, and with her in his arms, there was no more room for the cold.

Great job!

I love these drabble challenges.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              Drawing made by my friend Camilla
              That is SO COOL.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I'm watching Castle reruns on TBS or TNT (or whatever) and am at the one where the Federal Investigator (Dana Delaney) takes over the case. In the car at a crime scene, Castle is sitting in the back seat playing with the taser, and it sooo reminded me of Jack playing with all sorts of things. And then I thought I wonder if there are any SG1/Castle cross-over fics out there.

Jack and Castle could get all excited about some toy or doohickey at the police department, while Sam and Kate commisserate with each other over the two kids they have to deal with.
              I'd love to see that on screen

So.. There are Castle fans around here?
              YES!!!

*waves*

but I missed this week's ep *bummer*

HOW ABOUT SOME BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!!
              And cake.
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

XF

What about that Castle vid you were working on?
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Loved your story Selene!! Thanks for writing and posting it!

Happy birthday to RDA! He shares a birthday with my nephew who is 23 on 1-23-2013. Very unique!

Enjoyed all the pic spams of S/J Firsts Fems! But now it's time to work on that fic, I've been waiting for chapter 4!

Castle OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I enjoy Castle as well, but I've not cared for the last two episodes. It's like, they've made them a couple so now they are ignoring it. And the lighting seems darker this season, or is it just me?

Comment

Short, sweet Castle/SJ crossover fic
                    Inspiration from Afar by SupremeCommanderofPencils (Castle/SG1):
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6519516/...tion_From_Afar

Comment

I watched the Jon Stewart show this evening. His guest was a lady MIT Professor of Aeronautics & Astrophysics, who in years past flew F-18s for the Navy. I immediately thought of Sam Carter. She could do that job with one hand tied behind her back. It was an interesting discussion they had, and I still kept thinking that Sam Carter would do very well in a similar interview.

Comment

Wow. Sam looks A LOT like when we first meet Sara O'neill in this picture - and almost wearing the same clothes (can someone pull up a pic to compare side by side?)

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                          Wow. Sam looks A LOT like when we first meet Sara O'neill in this picture - and almost wearing the same clothes (can someone pull up a pic to compare side by side?)
                          You mean something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                            Not with the Sara of the movie, but definitely in the tv series, and the denim jacket helps too!
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

so i was drinking an 'arnold palmer (zero) iced tea lemonade' today, and the picture on the front looked like pete shanahan from 'chimera'!

http://content.costco.com/Images/Con...ct/514638b.jpg

(i don't usually drink the zero one, so i traumatized surprised by the image )
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                Not with the Sara of the movie, but definitely in the tv series, and the denim jacket helps too!
                                You know, it's been so long since I've seen the movie, I keep forgetting. sg1 is my canon!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X