X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time...

... Jack promises her "always"

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

First time...

... they went fishing

Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Last but not least...

First time a Sam and Jack from an alternate timeline kiss

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
          He could raise a heap for Sea Shepherd with those, methinks!

Originally posted by fems View Post
          Someone should suggest he opens one of those booths on the next convention, where people can get one of his hugs for $5
          I'd up the stakes and get him to charge double for a kiss. I'm sure people will still take those willingly. Good way to raise money!
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fems, when you're done with the 'firsts' are you gonna do the 'lasts' too?

That'd be kinda interesting.

The last time Sam and Jack were on a mission together.
            The last time Jack denied his feelings for Sam
            The last hint at confirmation

etc. etc. etc.
            sigpic
            sig by Mada
            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Don't forget the pre-Valenship fic challenge!

Our artists have been hard at work and have plenty more to share, but they need some fics to go along with all the pretty pictures.

Comment

I'm on GW when I should be writing...*sigh*

thanks for the distraction, guys....
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hopefully these inspire you, Sarabahama...to write!
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

How's it going, everyone?

Comment

What's the name of that episode with Jack looking through the telescope during the day?
                      The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                        What's the name of that episode with Jack looking through the telescope during the day?
                        it's either singularity or 1969. i think it might be 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          Don't forget the pre-Valenship fic challenge!

Our artists have been hard at work and have plenty more to share, but they need some fics to go along with all the pretty pictures.
                          I didn't forget the challenge, but unfortunately I haven't any ideas yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            it's either singularity or 1969. i think it might be 1969.
                            No it's at the start of an episode, I think in season 6 and he says "I don't see anything" and Sam says something like "Well you wouldn't sir, during the day." And he stands up embarrassed and she laughed. Cute shippy moment. Season 6 was the least shippy season, and also my least favourite, which is why I have barely watched it more than once, which is why I don't remember. Could be in season 5 but I think 6.
                            The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                              No it's at the start of an episode, I think in season 6 and he says "I don't see anything" and Sam says something like "Well you wouldn't sir, during the day." And he stands up embarrassed and she laughed. Cute shippy moment. Season 6 was the least shippy season, and also my least favourite, which is why I have barely watched it more than once, which is why I don't remember. Could be in season 5 but I think 6.
                              I liked s6 very much. It is much more shipper than s5 IMO. The episode is Forsaken
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Edted double post...stupid phone!

sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X