Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we're in the guttery already! A guttery video by Lara

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Okay, I have never watched these videos before, but that one, RegularAmanda, was AMA-Freaking-ZING! I didn't know people did such things as this. I've often thought that nickleback's "Savin' Me" kind of summed them up, too. Anyone do that one?

WOW. And you say there are more? Pants excitedly.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Okay, I have never watched these videos before, but that one, RegularAmanda, was AMA-Freaking-ZING! I didn't know people did such things as this. I've often thought that nickleback's "Savin' Me" kind of summed them up, too. Anyone do that one?

Oh you must check out Kawoosh with 816 SJ videos Some are older, some don't work anymore but it's a great listing, and "Savin' Me" is on there, by not_a_zatarc whom I thought did one for that song. You'll have to scroll down to it and then click the little song name which will be in blue.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

since you guys were talking about...fishing...earlier i thought id share this little jem from the episode of Sg1 im currently watching:
          *to a Tok'Ra*
          how does she have babies without a....man friend.
          *tok'ra explains that they can reproduce asexually*
          is that why you guys take hosts?

sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Loads and loads more. We're a very creative bunch.

Here's some links to the last few Ship Day / valenship / Shipmas video and fic lists. All made by GWers so as good a place as any to start. I am sure others will have the posts from the older threads. Please remember to leave feedback, just as you would love it left for you.

Shipsgiving 2008
            Shipmas 2008
            Valenship 2009
            Ship Day 2009
            Shipsgiving 2009
            Shipmas 2009

Some of us have even made PTB videos.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              since you guys were talking about...fishing...earlier i thought id share this little jem from the episode of Sg1 im currently watching:
              *to a Tok'Ra*
              how does she have babies without a....man friend.
              *tok'ra explains that they can reproduce asexually*
              is that why you guys take hosts?

You know what's the best bit about that scene though is the look he gets off of Sam for it. I tell you, Jack says this stuff just to make Sam smile. He does it over and over.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                You know what's the best bit about that scene though is the look he gets off of Sam for it. I tell you, Jack says this stuff just to make Sam smile. He does it over and over.
                her look was truly priceless. he definately says stuff like that to make Sam smile. its adorable and its one thing i love about them
                sigpic

Comment

talking of vids...hmmm a good one...let me try this vid thing in post

sigpic

Comment

Nice Jann. I forgot about that one. DM, makes the most awesome videos.

And here's one of my favourites (from a GWer too)

sigpic

Comment

ROFL cags...awesome vid but I almost posted before that a vid with the same song(different one though)

linky to that video
                      sigpic

Comment

these videos are so wonderful! thank you for sharingg
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

EDIT: And if I were more comfortable with this forum and it didn't keep sticking me at the beginning of every page when I try to go back instead of the post I was aiming for I swear I wouldn't have triple posted just now
                          yeah, this is getting old.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Loads and loads more. We're a very creative bunch.
                            Yes! You are! I am amazed--but also knowledgeable about the tech involved with making these. This is a talent I clearly don't possess--but I've enjoyed them all, so THANKS to those of you who post/make these! Wonderful!
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Yes! You are! I am amazed--but also knowledgeable about the tech involved with making these. This is a talent I clearly don't possess--but I've enjoyed them all, so THANKS to those of you who post/make these! Wonderful!
                              i wanna second this! you guys are so creative and the time and skill it takes to make this simply amazing videos is very beyond me and astounding. thank you to everyone who makes them and posts them, it is so very appreciated
                              sigpic

Comment

La la la... all this talk of fishing made me want to write some gutter. So I did but tsk tsk, can't link to it from here. Don't be reading if you're underage :: wags finger ::

It's titled "Stay" - written as a post-Threads one-shot.

My Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X