Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not mine.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
        I would like to hold Valenship on . . .

Saturday, February 2
        Saturday, February 9
        Saturday, February 16 (11)
        Saturday, February 23 (3)

Please add your vote by replying to this post and removing the tags.

This poll will remain open until 10 PM US Eastern Time, Sunday, January 6.
        Brought forward...
        On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          well...then just imagine the hotness of the REAL "welcome back" kiss (too bad we did not see it on screen )
          INDEED!!!!

Originally posted by fems View Post
          Neat!

Do we have a Grace smiley? Couldn't find one...
          Yups
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Arduina View Post
            Hi there by the way, I'm pretty new
            WELCOME!!
            ...pull up a chair, chat awhile, post pics -we are so glad to have you!!

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
            And also to say that I'm currently being attacked by a vicious plot-bunny that I have Selene to thank for. Yay for writing again! But it's my first AU and therefore very scary Also... because I'm going to put these guys through hell in this story
            Ah! Another whump-fest?? or perhaps angst-attack?

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            Of course selene gave you an AU plot bunny!
            Someone hand selene a cannon bunny; she needs a challenge!
            Having spoken to Selene extensively yesterday about her hutch of plot bunnies, I think she has plenty to be going on with
            *sneaks into Selene's hutch and bunny-naps all the AU bunnies (of course, wearing biohazard suit so that my Muse will not be contaminated), leaving only canon bunnies to choose from...sneaks out*

muh ha ha...

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
            ...I just realized that as hot as the Grace kiss was, it was actually Sam 'telling' Jack goodbye. Her giving him up, in her belief that she needed to stop using her feelings for him as a crutch or excuse for not putting herself out there. That kiss was 'goodbye'
            Hmmm...I never interpreted it that way -though I can see your point.
            I saw it as mentally indulging in the unattainable desire of her heart -it is so overwhelmingly what she desires, but cannot have. It seems to be so much more than a parting kiss...

*stares at Jack's body language* ...that is just. SO. INTIMATE.

guh!
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

And also to say that I'm currently being attacked by a vicious plot-bunny that I have Selene to thank for.
              Hee hee! You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                Of course selene gave you an AU plot bunny!

Someone hand selene a cannon bunny; she needs a challenge!
                Oh, dear god, please don't! My brain couldn't handle another idea, canon or otherwise. ....Hence the reason I foisted one onto Wildflower!

Comment

I am easy for Valenship, because of time differences i can usually get online at some point for a little bit whenever
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Any date for Valenship's pretty much fine with me too....
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                      I am easy for Valenship, because of time differences i can usually get online at some point for a little bit whenever
                      Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                      Any date for Valenship's pretty much fine with me too....
                      In that case, both of you should vote for Feb. 23. Maybe we can have a last minute surge for the underdog!

Comment

I would like to hold Valenship on . . .

Saturday, February 2
                        Saturday, February 9
                        Saturday, February 16 (12)
                        Saturday, February 23 (3)

Please add your vote by replying to this post and removing the tags.

This poll will remain open until 10 PM US Eastern Time, Sunday, January 6.
                        sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Love pic-spam, fems!

Comment

Can someone tell me who Sir Percival was in King Arthur legend?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X