sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Pol - Superhero!
      Oh, that's SO. FREAKIN. COOL!!!
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
        Unbelievably I could not green you but anyway....

..... Wooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gimme a P

Gimme an O

Gimme an L

What does I spell....

..... the newest official Stargate and general Author!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Pol. See, we Shippers are EVERYWHERE...

**does Madagascar penguin hand movements**
        OOH, not yet. But hopefully!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          anyone watching the 20th anniversary syfy special?
          I am, and was watching Brad talk about how they'd planned to do two movies a year, but the bottom fell out of the market.

Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
            I am, and was watching Brad talk about how they'd planned to do two movies a year, but the bottom fell out of the market.

Bummer.
            Stargate is one of those shows that makes me really sad when I realize it's not on tv anymore. (The same for Firefly, but there's no hope of that being brought back LOL).

I keep dreaming!

And Nola - those are GREAT emoticons. Where/how do you make them?!

Comment

It’s 4 Days to Shipmas
              Look What I Received

Young: What’s happening?

Rush: As I’ve said before, the Ancients discovered a pattern in the background radiation of the universe and that’s the reason they launched Destiny.

Young: Right, the Ancients wanted to learn whether there was a higher intelligence behind the creation of the universe.

Young: But what does that have to do with this little gathering?

Rush: It seems Destiny has fulfilled her mission.

Eli: A message is coming through right now just in time for Shipmas that supposedly originated with the beginning of our universe.

Scott: Wow!

Greer: I can’t believe it!

TJ: I knew it!

Chloe: That is so profound!

Rush: This proves unequivocally that there is a higher power at work here.

Young: I can’t look. What does it say?

Eli: So Married!

Comment

by meredithe5

Comment

Awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    English isn't my first language, but I think (and write) about S/J only in English. I think I couldn't write it in German and then translate it.
                    I write my fanfictions for a Hungarian fanfiction site so I have to write in Hungarian. I was thinking a lot when I started my story which language wrote I. But this way was a little easier to me: write Hungarian and then translate in English. And because my English is not so good I asked my ex English language teacher that she checked my translate. She corrected my faults (thank God it wasn't so much) and then I could make to pdf from doc.

Oh. My. GOSH!!!

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohymygosh!!!!

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Spoiler:

No really...this gets two spoilers...
                    Spoiler:

I just got an email from an editor at The New Yorker who is "big fan of your Stargate fanfiction, which I've been reading voraciously for a while now."

He wants to not only talk to me about my fanfic writing for Stargate, but...QUOTE TWO OF MY STORIES!!! Including something from a Campfire.

*hyperventilating*

*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*

Okay...deep breath.

Okay...whew.

I'll keep you posted, Family!
                    Huge congrats Pol! It's sooo great.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    A little update on the Secret Santa. When you e-mail me please include your forum name and who your present is for in the email because I don't know all of your real life names to match your email addresses.

Thanks!

My forum name = my e-mail address.

Comment

I got the beta-ing done for someone else's Secret Santa gift (well, there are a few things we still need to go over but I read the whole thing, made comments with suggestions and/or corrections, the Secret Santa replied to them and I replied to that but there's still a handful of things we need to go over today) but I still have to finish my own! I was totally lacking inspiration yesterday and most of Sunday, even though I'm at the second scene of the last chapter and am almost there... I hope I can work through it today and finish it up, then reread and edit if necessary and wrap it up before sending it to hlndncr before the deadline.

Hope everyone else can finish up in time too and put the finishing touch on their contribution before the deadline arrives!
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                        I got the beta-ing done for someone else's Secret Santa gift (well, there are a few things we still need to go over but I read the whole thing, made comments with suggestions and/or corrections, the Secret Santa replied to them and I replied to that but there's still a handful of things we need to go over today) but I still have to finish my own! I was totally lacking inspiration yesterday and most of Sunday, even though I'm at the second scene of the last chapter and am almost there... I hope I can work through it today and finish it up, then reread and edit if necessary and wrap it up before sending it to hlndncr before the deadline.

Hope everyone else can finish up in time too and put the finishing touch on their contribution before the deadline arrives!
                        Hey fems, if I get my Secret Santa gift done, can you look at mine?
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          Hey fems, if I get my Secret Santa gift done, can you look at mine?
                          Wish I could but like I said, I've got a bit of writing to do for my fic before rereading and editing the whole thing and I don't think I'll be able to get any more beta-ing in before the deadline. There's still plenty to do for my own fic and I wouldn't even have done the other beta if I hadn't already promised them I would a few weeks ago (I did it in the middle of the night and it cost me more than two hours I could have been sleeping)... I just don't think I would be able to get my own fic done the way I want to and do more beta-ing considering I only have a few hours tonight to wrap it up and maybe a bit tomorrow, considering the different time zones and RL. Sorry. Maybe someone else here (or your regular beta) can help you out?
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'll try to find someone else. My regular Stargate beta has been sick!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Oh. My. GOSH!!!

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohymygosh!!!!

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Spoiler:

No really...this gets two spoilers...
                              Spoiler:

I just got an email from an editor at The New Yorker who is "big fan of your Stargate fanfiction, which I've been reading voraciously for a while now."

He wants to not only talk to me about my fanfic writing for Stargate, but...QUOTE TWO OF MY STORIES!!! Including something from a Campfire.

*hyperventilating*

*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*bounce*

Okay...deep breath.

Okay...whew.

I'll keep you posted, Family!
                              Congratulations!!! I have read your fics and I really enjoy them. I especially love the campfire stories.

Comment

Bummer.

we could have had four maybe five sg-1 movies, three SGA movies and sadly one SGU movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X